Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Audiomods Series 6 Tonearm

I'm Bikram.

Details are looking good....

I'm Alan.

The new arm looks excellent and I hope it is a success for Jeff
    I have the Audiomods 1V and it is a n excellent arm

Alan
    Turntable - Garrard 401/Jelco 750L/Ortofon Kontrapunkt B, Pioneer PLC 590, Micro Sieki MA505 , Denon DL103R - DIY Paradise Phono stage - Reel 2 Reel Studer A810, Otari MX55,Tascam BR20, Revox A77, B77, PR99, TEAC X1000 & 3440, Digital HTPC / Young Dac - Preamp - DIY B4, 821, Power Amp's DIY Avondale NCC300 Mono Block, Speakers Wilmslow Kit Volt BM220.8 / Scanspeak D2905/9500

I'm Deleted.

I thought I would bump this thread as I really think the manufacturer (Jeff?) deserves a bit more airtime. I’ve followed this company’s products from their very first and have always been impressed by the quality and engineering integrity of his work. The only reason I haven’t bought one is because I would (personally) prefer a ‘ground up’ design and have also favoured unipivot designs. However, the new arm sounds excellent and I really find myself interested in a black 10.5 version - fantastic value too, really amazing!
    Account Deleted

Bigman80 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by YNWaN View Post
    I thought I would bump this thread as I really think the manufacturer (Jeff?) deserves a bit more airtime. I’ve followed this company’s products from their very first and have always been impressed by the quality and engineering integrity of his work. The only reason I haven’t bought one is because I would (personally) prefer a ‘ground up’ design and have also favoured unipivot designs. However, the new arm sounds excellent and I really find myself interested in a black 10.5 version - fantastic value too, really amazing!
    Any pics? I can't get the Google links to work.

Sent from my VKY-L09 using Tapatalk

I'm openingabottleofwine.

I'm Deleted.

Sorry, I don’t know the manufacturer at all and all my views of info have been from this thread. I don’t think any pictures exist of the arm I fancy, though there is a promise of such to come.
    Account Deleted

Bigman80 Guest

Thanks Barry, those links worked fine.

Looks very good.

Sent from my VKY-L09 using Tapatalk

I'm Tom.

Looks very interesting. I'm currently looking to upgrade my modified RB300, have been thinking of a 2nd hand Zeta or HR100S, but wondering whether I should spring for one of these - would be good to support a small British business.

I'm Mike.

As i have said to Chip the OP i must have one of the last series 5 arms and apart from the arm tube they look very similar, i'm very happy with my arm and will be interested to find out how the new arm compares.

Jeff is a great guy to deal with and gave me some very good advice, i do wonder why he's gone down the path of designing his own arm tube given the fact that the Rega tube is already very very good, i wonder if Rega have hiked up their prices or supply is short?

As the late Colonel Sanders once said
    "I'm too drunk to taste this chicken!!"

I'm Clive.

Quote Originally Posted by Jac Hawk View Post
    As i have said to Chip the OP i must have one of the last series 5 arms and apart from the arm tube they look very similar, i'm very happy with my arm and will be interested to find out how the new arm compares.

Jeff is a great guy to deal with and gave me some very good advice, i do wonder why he's gone down the path of designing his own arm tube given the fact that the Rega tube is already very very good, i wonder if Rega have hiked up their prices or supply is short?
    His graphs show improvements in terms of resonance. I suppose he will have more control of parts supplies with his own arm tube. Maybe Rega kept the best finished arm tubes for themselves - that wouldn't be surprising. It is totally his arm with the new arm tube, it pretty much was anyway but this clears up any doubts even the most cynical could have..
    TT 1 Trans-Fi Salvation with magnetic bearing + Trans-Fi Terminator T3Pro + London Reference
    TT 2 Garrard 301 with NWA main bearing + Audiomods Series Six 10.5" + Ortofon 2M Mono SE
    Digital Lindemann Bridge + Gustard R26 with LB external clock
    Pre and Power Amp EWA M40P + M40A
    Bass Amp & DSP Behringer iNuke NU3000DSP x 2
    Speakers 1 Bastanis Sagarmatha Duo with twin baffleless 15" bass drivers per side
    Speakers 2 MarkaudioSota Viotti Tower

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast