+ Reply to Thread
Page 1360 of 1476 FirstFirst ... 36086012601310135013581359136013611362137014101460 ... LastLast
Results 13,591 to 13,600 of 14756

Thread: OK, What's For Lunch or Tea Today?

I'm sorted.

Tagliatelle

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by Roy S View Post
    Tagliatelle

looks fine roy... i made similar a few days ago but used gluten free pasta. it didnt look good at all although tasted fine
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm sorted.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    looks fine roy... i made similar a few days ago but used gluten free pasta. it didnt look good at all although tasted fine
    Lost me touch when it comes to pasta sauce it would seem, all the usual ingredients - vine tomatoes, garlic, puree, italian herbs etc. but it just didn't 'gel', oh well filled a hole.

I'm Grant.

chicken thigh casserole. thighs, peppers, onions carrots and potatoes cooked in chicken stock, and manzanilla sherry, herbs etc..

rather good. cooked in the foodi

Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Robin.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    chicken thigh casserole. thighs, peppers, onions carrots and potatoes cooked in chicken stock, and manzanilla sherry, herbs etc..

rather good. cooked in the foodi

Very nice Grant
    Regards
    Robin

Acoustic Solid Wood MPX, Ortofon Quintet Bronze
    Pathos Classic Remix Amp, dac
    Cyrus Signature phono stage
    Eversolo DMP-A6
    Cyrus CD i
    ART Stiletto 6V3. Loudspeakers

I'm Mike.

Ox cheek stew, cooked in red wine, tin of tomatoes, rosemary, and the usual....added some start anise, and dried orange peel, not bad, but not perfect. Next time I'll try a different wine, and may be fresh tomatoes. Ox cheek is a great cut though, only £8 for a kilo, cook it slow, comes up very tender, lovely.
    Current system 1210 GR. CDP - Meridian G08. Amp -Sugden A21I - Sig. Wharfedale Lintons.

I'm Grant.

Roast beef,(cut was salmon cut) seared in foodi with olive oil then pressure cooked in port and sherry plus beef stock. Then left to sit in juices
    It's come out lovely. Gravy CV will be reduced and thickened tomorrow . Beef tastes devine.

Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm sorted.

Chicken breasts wrapped in back bacon with tomato risotto

I'm Grant.

tasty
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Chicken Biryani.
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

+ Reply to Thread