+ Reply to Thread
Page 1039 of 1475 FirstFirst ... 39539939989102910371038103910401041104910891139 ... LastLast
Results 10,381 to 10,390 of 14743

Thread: OK, What's For Lunch or Tea Today?

I'm sorted.

12oz sirloin

I'm Robin.

Quote Originally Posted by Roy S View Post
    12oz sirloin

12oz that’s a big steak
    Regards
    Robin

Acoustic Solid Wood MPX, Ortofon Quintet Bronze
    Pathos Classic Remix Amp, dac
    Cyrus Signature phono stage
    Eversolo DMP-A6
    Cyrus CD i
    ART Stiletto 6V3. Loudspeakers

I'm Grant.

Nice steak n chips Roy
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm sorted.

Quote Originally Posted by rmcin626 View Post
    12oz that’s a big steak
    Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    Nice steak n chips Roy
    'Big daddy' steak from Iceland, good value for a fiver.

Think I've cracked chips in the foodi - Maris Pipers / Crisp n dry oil (Rapeseed) / 180c for 15 minutes then 210c for around 10.

I'm Tony.

Quote Originally Posted by User211 View Post
    Had eaten two bits of fish before I remembered to take a quick photo.

The wife said 'this is where we find out the chippy is better'.

Er - no. This was seriously good, though the photo could have been better.

Ice cold lager tempura batter, samphire and home made salt & pepper oven chips.
    Yes please!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    A mainly digital setup with a musical amplifier and endearing 1970's speakers. A CD player that hardly ever gets used and a turntable that is good enough to remind my how enjoyable my old vinyl is. Some cables and things.

I'm Tony.

This was using up leftover pasta (Rigatoni) and other bits in the fridge.

Haven’t got a ‘cooked’ photo but it was bloody yum.

A variation on Pasta Alla Siciliana Al Forno,
    Rigatoni with oven roasted aubergine and vegetarian meatballs in a tomato sauce, with added parmesan, black olives and mozzarella.

Baked in the oven for about 30 mins.

A mainly digital setup with a musical amplifier and endearing 1970's speakers. A CD player that hardly ever gets used and a turntable that is good enough to remind my how enjoyable my old vinyl is. Some cables and things.

I'm Grant.

Fancy that right now. Middle of Night or not.
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    Fancy that right now. Middle of Night or not.
    Nah. Not for me at the moment, it looks nice but I can't face food before noon. But the pasta thing made me decide to have lasagne tonight, not done that for a while.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm sorted.

Roast beef

I'm Tony.

“Carnitas”, ten-hour slow cooked in fresh orange juice pork, seared in a frying pan til crispy on one side.

Served with tacos, fresh guacamole, pico de gallo salsa, cottage cheese and lettuce. With a glass of Argentinian Malbec.

+ Reply to Thread