+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: CBD oil

I'm Alan.

Default CBD oil

Has anyone tried this CBD oil, or have any information they can share about personal experience use?
    'ANDSOME IN THE SUMMER..'ORIBBLE IN THE WINTER. Barney Milne

Cambridge Audio CXN, Seagate nas drive, Michell Gyrodec SE, SME309, Benz M2 Ruby cantilever, Denon DL103, Primare R32, Densen D20, Densen D30, Cambridge Audio 840A V2 integrated, Pioneer SX-N30AE Network Stereo Receiver, Roksan Darius speakers, Technics speakers, Canon speakers, Bastanis Dragonfly Horns, REL Storm III sub, Target R1 speaker stands, Atacama Equinox.

Bigman80 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by mad-moon View Post
    Has anyone tried this CBD oil, or have any information they can share about personal experience use?
    Yes.

What would you like to know.

I'm Alan.

dosage, how you felt after your dose, were you tired, subdued, light headed... which type and strength should I be using..arthritis is the main problem....can you recommend anywhere I should be going to, to purchase it?..I've been online and it is a minefield. I've purchased a 10ml bottle 250mg (2.75%) from Healthspan..inexpensive at £15.00. How long does it take to get into your system?..any info appreciated..Thankyou Oliver..

Cambridge Audio CXN, Seagate nas drive, Michell Gyrodec SE, SME309, Benz M2 Ruby cantilever, Denon DL103, Primare R32, Densen D20, Densen D30, Cambridge Audio 840A V2 integrated, Pioneer SX-N30AE Network Stereo Receiver, Roksan Darius speakers, Technics speakers, Canon speakers, Bastanis Dragonfly Horns, REL Storm III sub, Target R1 speaker stands, Atacama Equinox.

Bigman80 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by mad-moon View Post
    dosage, how you felt after your dose, were you tired, subdued, light headed... which type and strength should I be using..arthritis is the main problem....can you recommend anywhere I should be going to, to purchase it?..I've been online and it is a minefield. I've purchased a 10ml bottle 250mg (2.75%) from Healthspan..inexpensive at £15.00. How long does it take to get into your system?..any info appreciated..Thankyou Oliver..
    Well, my experience was making High THC content Canabis oil for my MIL when she had Cancer.

Her dosage was supposed to be 1g per day according to the Rick Simpson website but she only managed to get to 0.6g.

The transformation was night and day. She went from not being able to get out of bed to going out for a drive and a piece of cake. Her appetite returned and she slept well. Honestly, it was stunning.

Unfortunately, it was too little too late for her.

The stuff you buy online or in the UK has high CBD content and low to 0% THC content so it's very different stuff. ALSO, the majority of CBD oil is made from a hemp strain rather than a real cannabis strain like an indica or sativa plant.

My advice would be to always go Organic as a lot of standard food/nutrients used in cannabis is very poor quality.

If you can find something that was grown on Kelp or other organic materials, you'll be OK.

Look for high CBD Vs the cheap Low content stuff. You'll never get THC content unless you make your own which is illegal in the UK.

As for dosage, there won't be a dosage as such because its a completely holistic medicine so my advice is start of low and work up to see how it affects your pain. CBD oil doesn't cause drowsiness usually as it's not the same as THC oil and is usually made from the Sativa strain. Indica is a heavy, lazy feel but Sativa can have quite a euphoric feeling but that's usually within the tricomes of THC producing plants. Not the CBD producing plants.

Confused? Lol.

Start small, do more if you aren't getting the result you require.

That bottlenyouve bought isn't gonna hurt you in the slightest unless you break it and tread on it. 2.75% is exceedingly low.

I'll have a look around the Internet and see what's available.
    Last edited by Bigman80; 20-07-2019 at 13:29.

Bigman80 Guest

This looks fine

https://www.purelifeuk.co.uk/co2-ext...ganic-cbd-oil/

Made from SativaL and available with 50% CBD content. Looks to be organic too.

Should mention, full spectrum is the way to go as you get the three types of CBD in one. You have three types of CBD receptors in your body and there's three types of CBD. Cool ay!

I'm Alan.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigman80 View Post
    This looks fine

https://www.purelifeuk.co.uk/co2-ext...ganic-cbd-oil/

Made from SativaL and available with 50% CBD content. Looks to be organic too.

Should mention, full spectrum is the way to go as you get the three types of CBD in one. You have three types of CBD receptors in your body and there's three types of CBD. Cool ay!
    Excellent..thankyou Oliver...

I'm Steve.

Not for everyone due to its illegality, but the proper full fat stuff will definitely do the job, and if home cultivated the end result can be quite easily controlled dosage-wise. And long term would be considerably cheaper. Personally I would risk it if it were genuinely for medical reasons as the penalties these days are fairly light.

That said, if one were to go down that route the best advice I could give is TELL NO ONE!

I didn't write this, someone stole my laptop
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm alan.

Well tell no one has kind of gone lot the window.......!!!

My advice talk to your Doc.

Bigman80 Guest

Yes, never divulge a grow to anyone and I mean ANYONE. loose lips sink ships, as they say.

I'm Shaun.

I have severe osteoarthritis in my left knee and have used CBD Oil from Holland and Barrett for quite a while. It reduces the inflammation a helluva lot. I apply it to my knee as an oil rub. Takes less than 10 minutes to become effective.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast