+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 172 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast

Thread: Post your cats ( or other worthy critters )

I'm Gary.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374447419.334212.jpg
    Just a heads up , had a little scare with our cat sky the other day ; the flowers you see to her right are a derivative of the Lilly family and she had a good chomp on them , after some quick googling and an emergency trip to the vet all was ok , luckily the flower pictured isn't a true Lilly , if it was it could have destroyed her kidneys and probably killed her.

There's a lot to know with regard to cats ( and dogs ) and its really surprising what can harm them ( anything in the onion family , ANY essential oil , tea tree , etc etc )

But she's fine now. Enjoying the thread

I'm Paul.

Gary,

So glad to hear that your cat is going to be fine. I have heard about Lilly flowers so we don't allow them in the house, but it wasn't something I knew about until I got my own cat from the local Cats Protection shelter.
    Streamer: NovaFidelity X40, Turntable: Rega RP3, Arm: Rega RB303, Cartridge: Audio Technica AT120E, Amp: Belles Aria, Loudspeakers: Quadral Aurum Montan VIII, Rack: Creaktiv Trend 1, Cables: Beresford, Chord, Coherent, MCRU, Rega, TCI.

I'm george.

[IMG][/IMG]

I'm Rob.

George's cat is lovely as I have met it in person
    Buy Bose...And get your parking validated!.

https://youtu.be/ZCBe7-6rw4M

No Highs...No Lows....It Must Be Bose!

I'm Graeme.

As you folk seem to like a nice photo i thought i'd post this one the wife took of our dog, love this pic

I'm TheMostHonestPersonYouWillMeet.

Quote Originally Posted by Graeme View Post
    If you have a strong stomach, google podenco or galgo and see what happens to unwanted hunting dogs in spain .
    Don't get me going...... it's pretty bad in this country and Ireland too

Greyhounds, lurchers, whippets, salukis, galgo's and all sight hounds are such lovely creatures and soo misunderstood. I had a gorgeous whippet for 14 lovely years and like most sight hounds they are the most gentle and loving animals you could ever have, clean too, a bit like a cat in some ways

I love cats too, well i like all animals really. The only thing that's stopped me getting another is the massive heart ache of loosing them
    Bev

Mark Levinson N°390s CD Through:Atlas Elektra XLR's To: Mark Levinson N°383 To: Magneplanar .7's

I'm sorted.

My Doggies from happier times

Dijon & Walter

Wrapper (who hadn't just ripped that cushion..)

Vollie

I'm Paul.

The cats chillaxing

Streamer: NovaFidelity X40, Turntable: Rega RP3, Arm: Rega RB303, Cartridge: Audio Technica AT120E, Amp: Belles Aria, Loudspeakers: Quadral Aurum Montan VIII, Rack: Creaktiv Trend 1, Cables: Beresford, Chord, Coherent, MCRU, Rega, TCI.

I'm Grant.

I am missing mine.....great pic Paul.. ...and love the boxers Roy....
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Paul.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    great pic Paul..
    Thanks Grant - I loved the way in which Arthur just went and sat in front / on Amber!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 172 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast