+ Reply to Thread
Page 1016 of 1475 FirstFirst ... 16516916966100610141015101610171018102610661116 ... LastLast
Results 10,151 to 10,160 of 14743

Thread: OK, What's For Lunch or Tea Today?

I'm Justin.

450g pasta flour, 250g organic stoneground, fresh bakers yeast, 10g salt, tablespoon of toasted sesame.oil, tablespoon of evo oil. 0.5L water.

Program 16 in the Panasonic.

Difficulty rating 1/10.

Last edited by User211; 05-09-2020 at 12:50.

I'm Justin.

Program 16 done.

Turn upside down into oiled bowl. Cover with towel or cling film.

Difficulty rating: 1/10.

Go do something for a few hours.

If using low gluten flour then you can just leave the dough in the Panasonic tin for a few hours. With a high proportion of stoneground I could have done this. All white and it will overflow the tin almost everytime.

I'm Grant.

Fish n Chips and beans.
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Tony.

Sticky Asian Sea Bass - this has become a goto meal for healthy, quick and tasty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    A mainly digital setup with a musical amplifier and endearing 1970's speakers. A CD player that hardly ever gets used and a turntable that is good enough to remind my how enjoyable my old vinyl is. Some cables and things.

I'm Justin.

Prepare for surprises. This yeast is more active than I thought. Trying to break out of the cling film!

I'm Justin.

Quote Originally Posted by mightymonoped View Post
    Sticky Asian Sea Bass - this has become a goto meal for healthy, quick and tasty.

Is sticky a reference to the rice Tony?

I'm Tony.

Quote Originally Posted by User211 View Post
    Is sticky a reference to the rice Tony?
    No, there’s a sauce/glaze spooned over the fish before it’s cooked in the oven for 8 minutes.

The honey-based sauce thickens up and sticks to everything in the pan. I usually just throw in some onions/peppers and whatever underneath the fish, rub a bit of cornflour into the fish and spoon the sauce on.

1 tblsp Sesame Oil
    2 Tblsp Honey
    1 tblsp Light Soy Sauce
    1 clove of garlic grated
    1 piece of root ginger grated
    1 red chilli or tblsp of sweet chilli sauce
    Salt & pepper
    Squeeze of lime juice

A mainly digital setup with a musical amplifier and endearing 1970's speakers. A CD player that hardly ever gets used and a turntable that is good enough to remind my how enjoyable my old vinyl is. Some cables and things.

I'm Justin.

Very similar to what I just cooked.

Sicky rice and teriyaki salmon.

I adapted the recipe a bit.

I'm Tony.

Quote Originally Posted by User211 View Post
    Very similar to what I just cooked.

Sicky rice and teriyaki salmon.

I adapted the recipe a bit.

Nice!

I'm Justin.

Drop dough onto floured chopping board. Stretch and fold in edges. Turn 90 degrees and do again. Then shape into a ball, dump in Dutch oven and slit with bread knife. Put lid on and shove in oven for 25 minutes lid on and the same lid off or until done to your liking.

Difficulty rating: 2/10 when you are used to it. 5/10 if you are not.

Time: 2 minutes.

Hazard rating: 9/10 if you mess up. You should have preheated your Dutch oven to 230 degrees. Be bloody careful!

This endeth today's live bake, apart from the done shot.

+ Reply to Thread