+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: NAS Hyperspace

I'm Stuart.

Default NAS Hyperspace

Up for sale is my Nottingham Analogue Hyperspace , comes with the following
    2 armpods ( 12” Jelco and 9” NAS or rega fit)
    Also have the rear leg that was removed to turn it into a 2 arm deck (very easy to revert back)
    Wave mechanic PSU
    Jelco SA-750LB 12” tonearm boxed
    Ammonite audio upgraded Jelco collar
    Jelco JAC-501 tonearm cable
    Ortofon Jubilee moving coil cartridge boxed
    Bottle of NA bearing oil

Note- the chrome arm in the pics is not included and neither is the carbon fibre headshell , it will come with the Jelco headshell

All in great condition , always been stored under large acrylic cover
    I’m based in Glasgow and unfortunately I’m not willing to post this so it would be pickup only or I could help out with delivery up to 100miles or so
    Probably best to come hear it for yourself if your genuinely interested it’s a lovely sounding setup

Would be looking for £3000 for the complete package
    £2500 without the cartridge

create image url free

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Looks lovely Stuart - good luck with the sale.
    Barry

I'm Grant.

thats a beast... bet it sounds good too..
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Gary.

Going to the digital dark side Stuart?

DCS kit will blow your socks off.
    AC POWER
    Hardwired 10kVA balanced mains powering entire system
    AMPS
    Meridian 557 power Amp (Modded) / PS Audio BHK Preamp (Modded)
    SPEAKERS
    Wharfedale Evo 4.4
    DAC
    PS Audio Directstream (Modded)
    TURNTABLE
    Pro-Ject X8 balanced output via XLR / Ortofon Quintet Blue cartridge
    PHONOSTAGE
    Pro-Ject DS3 B balanced Input (TT and Phonostage powered by Pro-Ject Power box RS2 linear psu)
    DIGITAL
    OPPO 203 (Modded: Linear PSU, i2s output to Dac) - Roon Endpoint, HDMI input used for all things Streaming/ PS5 /AppleTV ... also good for movies apparently?
    MUSIC PLAYBACK
    Tweaked AP-Linux based Roon Server into Oppo 203 as Roon endpoint
    Ipad Roon Remote.
    Apple Music/ YouTube via AppleTV, fed to Dac via Oppo HDMI input/i2s output to Dac.
    SPEAKER CABLES
    Biwired: Duelund DCA10GA (Bass) Duelund DCA16GA (mid & treble) Duelund 12DCA used as jumpers (On
    "Blackcat Cable" Chris Sommivigo's advice - yup, even with biwire it sounds better - and it does)
    INTERCONNECTS
    All Balanced: Ghost+ recording studio XLR cables

I'm Matt.

Quote Originally Posted by Gazjam View Post
    Going to the digital dark side Stuart?

DCS kit will blow your socks off.
    Even better, I think he's moving up to a Dais

I'm Stuart.

I’ve picked up a Dais , that’s the only reason I’m moving the Hyperspace on Guys
    It’s a cracking turntable and I had thought it be my last in this system ,but I got the chance of a mint Dais at a fair price and these things rarely come up for sale so I jumped on it
    I’ve got the Dais up and running next to the Hyperspace and imho it’s better but nowhere near as big a jump in performance as I got when I went from my old spacedeck to the Hyper
    The £3k I’m asking is a fair chunk of cash but it cost me nearly double that to buy it , a decent deal for someone

Still not went down the digital route Gary , your new gear sounds interesting mate

I'm Steve.

I used to own one of these gorgeous device and regretted bitterly the day i parted with it. One of the best turntables i have ever owned and heard. GLWS.

I'm Stuart.

Quote Originally Posted by Floyddroid View Post
    I used to own one of these gorgeous device and regretted bitterly the day i parted with it. One of the best turntables i have ever owned and heard. GLWS.
    This is actually the second time I've owned a Hyperspace ,Steve
    Sold my first one when cash was tight renovating our old house
    As soon as I was flush again ,I bought this one
    imo ,Tom made some lovely sounding decks which are very easy to setup and maintain

I'm Stuart.

Just to let everyone know I feel my location (Glasgow) is seriously restricting my potential for selling this wonderful turntable
    I will now get suitable packaging made to transport this safely within the UK
    Fully insured postage at buyers cost

I'm Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by Slammed56 View Post
    Just to let everyone know I feel my location (Glasgow) is seriously restricting my potential for selling this wonderful turntable
    I will now get suitable packaging made to transport this safely within the UK
    Fully insured postage at buyers cost
    You're taking a massive risk posting this, unless you can package it and drop it onto concrete from 1m high then forget it, and I'm not making that up it's pretty much an industry minimum standard for couriers.

By the time you pack it to withstand that drop no one will be able to pick it up easily which in turn makes it liable to be dropped.

That's why you see lots of turntable sellers all the buyer to organise the courier as it's the buyer that then had to deal with any delivery hassles.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast