+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AudioJumble Feb 2010

I'm Imjustsurviving.

Default AudioJumble Feb 2010

This event is on Febuary 14th at Tonbridge Kent, a good day out if you like old kit, you never know what will turn up, i'm going to miss it again due to a French trip

http://www.audiojumble.co.uk/2008Octphotos.htm

Thats me in the stripy top bottom left photo, bald head and beard in 2008, i shared a stand, spent more than i made, i'm sitting next to mike the valve who was re-foaming the surrounds on some speakers he was selling
    Jon

A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.

Set up
    Lafayette el84 power amp , Audio note M1 pre , Tannoy Sterlings, Garrard 301 , SME 3012 , puresound P10, Ortofon SPU, Cambridge CXN streamer
    Micro mega Duo 3 cd transport ,

Location: A Strangely Isolated Place in Suffolk with Far Away Trains Passing By...

I'm David.

Can someone please look out for one of these, if the price isn't stupid...

Lustraphone LP100. was a smooth sweet sounding amp almost in the Sugden mold. They sold a few before they went under but you never see them used, unless it's abroad and they want stupid money for them..
    Tear down these walls; Cut the ties that held me
    Crying out at the top of my voice; Tell me now if you can hear me

I'm Nick.

I'd love to go, but it depends if I hsve any funds to cover some spends... it's a long way to go to window shop!
    Nick
    My system...

Follow AOS on Twitter: @AoS_Forum

Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

I'm WrappingALilacCurtainAroundMyBobby.

Sounds like a fantastic day out - and that's the wife's Valentines Day surprise sorted too!

Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.
    Please see "about me" for the rest of my cr@p! Gallery

A.o.S. on Facebook - A.o.S. on Spotify - A.o.S. on Twitter

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

I'm Nick.

You old softie
    Nick
    My system...

Follow AOS on Twitter: @AoS_Forum

I'm Nobody.

Quote Originally Posted by DSJR View Post
    Can someone please look out for one of these, if the price isn't stupid...

Lustraphone LP100. was a smooth sweet sounding amp almost in the Sugden mold. They sold a few before they went under but you never see them used, unless it's abroad and they want stupid money for them..
    Dave
    I've never ever seen a real life one of those...These Audio jumbles are always miles away. What are the prices like anyone, are they inflated or bargins to be had?

I'm Adam.

My stall's booked. Do pop over and say hello (and feel free to buy something.....)
    Engineers: fixing problems you didn't know you had in ways you don't understand.

Location: A Strangely Isolated Place in Suffolk with Far Away Trains Passing By...

I'm David.

Quote Originally Posted by Beobloke View Post
    My stall's booked. Do pop over and say hello (and feel free to buy something.....)
    Wot U sellin' Guv?????
    Tear down these walls; Cut the ties that held me
    Crying out at the top of my voice; Tell me now if you can hear me

Ive been to a couple with Puffin and its always proved to be a good day out.

If you are after good quality capacitors at low prices these guys normally have a stall...http://www.audiocap.net/

I'm Adam.

Quote Originally Posted by DSJR View Post
    Wot U sellin' Guv?????
    Stuff I no longer need/no longer have room for/have been told to dispose of by SWMBO
    Engineers: fixing problems you didn't know you had in ways you don't understand.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast