+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FS: Nikon D5300 Camera

Bigman80 Guest

Default FS: Nikon D5300 Camera

If this as isn't allowed, pleased delete.

For sale is my Nikon D5300 camera. Used for a few months and I've taken a fair few pics with it. I don't know exactly how many but I'll try and add a shutter count asap. There are 2 little specs of dust in the viewfinder but they aren't intrusive. There is no dust on the mirror.

The camera and lens are in mint condition, Comes with 18-55mm kit lens, strap, 1x battery, charger, body and lens caps, sun visor, UV filter.

There are no marks anywhere on the lens or the camera screen. It is as new.

I have the original box and it will be packed
    very well.

I have some better pictures taken with the new camera so if you want to see the camera in better detail let me know.

£300 collected seems to be a fair price

£320 delivered to the UK.

I can also offer a Nikon 55-200mm lens for
    An additional £85

Lens is also mint and free from dust and mould. Also as new.

I'm Geoff.

Non Hi-Fi goes in 'Abstract Chat' Oliver, as long as permission is given. I'll give you that now!

Bigman80 Guest

Thanks Geoff, I wasn't 100% sure where, if anywhere I should put it.

Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    Non Hi-Fi goes in 'Abstract Chat' Oliver, as long as permission is given. I'll give you that now!

I'm Geoff.

By the way. You should have taken the pictures from the other side of the table, so the natural light fell directly on the camera. Or used 'fill-in' flash.

Bigman80 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    By the way. You should have taken the pictures from the other side of the table, so the natural light fell directly on the camera. Or used 'fill-in' flash.
    I know mate, I did take some on my new camera earlier today and they are much much better. These are just for now until I get them on the pc

+ Reply to Thread