+ Reply to Thread
Page 1036 of 1475 FirstFirst ... 36536936986102610341035103610371038104610861136 ... LastLast
Results 10,351 to 10,360 of 14743

Thread: OK, What's For Lunch or Tea Today?

I'm guy.

Oh my word (salivating here), I love chickpeas, beef, curry spice and pastry - what a combination (I would prefer the chutney on the side if I was being picky , just so that I could "dose" it myself if you know what I mean)
    LP12, Ittok (black), DV10X5, NVA Phono 2 (twin supply), NVAP50, Art Audio Quintet 15w power amp, NVA LS5 cable, Rega Ela mk1's.
    Sony CDP XB930.

I'm guy.

Monkfish in Serrano ham
    LP12, Ittok (black), DV10X5, NVA Phono 2 (twin supply), NVAP50, Art Audio Quintet 15w power amp, NVA LS5 cable, Rega Ela mk1's.
    Sony CDP XB930.

I'm Jon.

Looks perfect!

I’ve been using these guys for fish recently on a few recommendations as I'm cutting down on the amount of red meat I consume.
    If one signs up to their mailing list, they’ll let you know when they’ve been out and then will deliver one of their catch of the day fish boxes for £25. They also do a veg box from local produce.
    There’s no guarantee what you’ll get as that’s out of their hands, but I’ve tried some stuff I wouldn’t have usually bought and its been great.
    I’m quite a fan of skate wings for example, which is something I’d never thought of buying.

https://www.simpersoframsholt.co.uk/...and-shellfish/

I'm sorted.

Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post
    Monkfish in Serrano ham
    Must try Monkfish. Is that plate Denby?

I'm Tony.

Monkfish in Serrano ham
    Great combo! Covers all the bases. Nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    A mainly digital setup with a musical amplifier and endearing 1970's speakers. A CD player that hardly ever gets used and a turntable that is good enough to remind my how enjoyable my old vinyl is. Some cables and things.

I'm Tony.

Oh my word (salivating here), I love chickpeas, beef, curry spice and pastry - what a combination (I would prefer the chutney on the side if I was being picky , just so that I could "dose" it myself if you know what I mean)
    Hee hee. I think you could still have your side tbh. The amount of chutney in these is just enough so they don’t feel too ‘dry’ if you see what I mean? The sweet note just balances things a bit better I think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    A mainly digital setup with a musical amplifier and endearing 1970's speakers. A CD player that hardly ever gets used and a turntable that is good enough to remind my how enjoyable my old vinyl is. Some cables and things.

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by Roy S View Post
    Must try Monkfish.
    I've eaten Monkfish a couple of times. It didn't taste of monks .
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Roy S View Post
    Must try Monkfish. Is that plate Denby?
    Denby "Greenwich" they belonged to my "in laws", part of an offer or something years ago? they have lasted really well and are great for everyday use.

I am quite fussy about which fish I eat (real aversion to bones, following childhood experience!), so Cod,Haddock, Salmon, Monkfish are all great imo. Plaice is great if well filleted.
    Monkfish are strange looking, but meat is boneless, firm texture and very slightly sweet. Well worth getting.
    Sony CDP XB930.

I'm guy.

Best part for me was the tomatoes - "Piccolo", my word what a taste
    Sony CDP XB930.

I'm sorted.

Denby "Greenwich" they belonged to my "in laws", part of an offer or something years ago? they have lasted really well and are great for everyday use.

I am quite fussy about which fish I eat (real aversion to bones, following childhood experience!), so Cod,Haddock, Salmon, Monkfish are all great imo. Plaice is great if well filleted.
    Monkfish are strange looking, but meat is boneless, firm texture and very slightly sweet. Well worth getting.
    I have a set of 'Imperial Blue'.

Thanks for that, will definitely try it.

+ Reply to Thread