+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: NEBO 10

I'm inthescottishmafia.

All I will say at this stage is watch this space.
    “Music has always been a matter of energy to me, a question of fuel. Sentimental people call it inspiration, but what they really mean is fuel. I have always needed fuel. I am a serious consumer. On some nights I still believe that a car with the gas needle on empty can run about fifty more miles if you have the right music very loud on the radio”

Hunter S Thompson

I'm Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by Ali Tait View Post
    All I will say at this stage is watch this space.
    But not if you want any NEBO 10 discussion

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm joe.

We can imagine it though, conjure the scene up for ourselves. I'm seeing some old-ish blokes sat around listening to hifi. Inky blackness descends. Silly grins appear on faces, though they can't be seen because of the inky blackness. Speakers disappear. Hours go by. Everyone goes to the bar and gets pissed (or not if they're driving).

I'm Lee.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post
    We can imagine it though, conjure the scene up for ourselves. I'm seeing some old-ish blokes sat around listening to hifi. Inky blackness descends. Silly grins appear on faces, though they can't be seen because of the inky blackness. Speakers disappear. Hours go by. Everyone goes to the bar and gets pissed (or not if they're driving).
    Maybe even a few veils were lifted.....
    Cambridge audio cxc,CCA Spotify premium
    Beresford seg,dorado,supercap and clock mods
    Dcb1 750ma pre
    Quad QSP power
    Monitor Audio silver 8i
    Kimber powerkords,4vs speaker cable,pbj and Klotz mc5000 interconnects.

I'm Martin.

Seven of them?
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm Alan.

It was pretty much like that, I even had to sleep in the car park

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebottle View Post
    It was pretty much like that, I even had to sleep in the car park
    It was lashing down pretty much everywhere Saturday night, can't imagine sleep was easy. Or were you not so much asleep, more like unconscious

My workload has been in a state of flux this last few weeks, so I was umm-ing and aah-ing about whether I could make it up there, as it looks like a "right good do". In the end work got in the way, but at least I could look forward to some words and pictures of what I was missing.

Time to throw some boxing gloves at these trolls over on "the dark side", and then we'll see how tough they are
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm Steve.

Apologies for that last line, it's really not my fight. Just that cvber-shits give me the right hump
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

I'm WrappingALilacCurtainAroundMyBobby.

Quote Originally Posted by RichB View Post
    Still reeling from the loss of all my pics from the photof**kit debacle. If any of the mods want to email me, I'll happily email you them and describe what's in them but I'm way past putting time into uploading. Sorry.
    Only just spotted this re-reading this thread. If the offer still stands Rich, I’ll happily do it. I’ll PM you. Thanks.
    Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.
    Please see "about me" for the rest of my cr@p! Gallery

A.o.S. on Facebook - A.o.S. on Spotify - A.o.S. on Twitter

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

I'm inthescottishmafia.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post
    Yup, definitely some inky blackness when someone forgot to flick the on switch.
    “Music has always been a matter of energy to me, a question of fuel. Sentimental people call it inspiration, but what they really mean is fuel. I have always needed fuel. I am a serious consumer. On some nights I still believe that a car with the gas needle on empty can run about fifty more miles if you have the right music very loud on the radio”

Hunter S Thompson

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast