+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Thank you Art of Sound

I'm Geoff.

I have to admit Box, the big blue font is a bit startling.

I don't know the Teac amp you mention, but their gear is nicely made, so it's likely to be OK.

I only buy black equipment if I can.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

Box13 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    I have to admit Box, the big blue font is a bit startling.

I don't know the Teac amp you mention, but their gear is nicely made, so it's likely to be OK.

I have an eye defect and have to have big characters so I can see what I am doing.
    If I zoom the screen I lose some info so it was for my convenience.
    I don't understand why when colours are available, I cannot use them, perhaps the moderators should remove them if they find them distasteful?
    Good job this site is so 'friendly' or I would have found the slapping quite upsetting.I am still trying to find my way around the site, so I hope I will be forgiven for all my transgressions?!

I'm Geoff.

Hi Box.

You haven't made any transgressions. Sorry if you feel you've been 'told off'. That's not the intention. As I implied, the big blue font is 'unusual', so to speak and it gives your posts a look we are not used to. Please carry on and enjoy the forum. I personally would like to know more about your system. Can you tell us?
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Martin.

Box if it makes it easier for you to use larger font or blue font then please carry on doing so. I am sure we will all cope.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

Box13 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    Box if it makes it easier for you to use larger font or blue font then please carry on doing so. I am sure we will all cope.

Would you be so kind as to put this point to the AV Moderator who is annoyed with me.
    I wear prismic varilux yellow filtered glasses due to a retina defect, I have no intention of upsetting anyone.
    But I humbly ask for permission to use the site in a way I am comfortable with,
    thanking you in anticipation,
    sincerely,

I'm Alex.

Quote Originally Posted by Box13 View Post
    I have an eye defect and have to have big characters so I can see what I am doing.
    If I zoom the screen I lose some info so it was for my convenience.
    I don't understand why when colours are available, I cannot use them, perhaps the moderators should remove them if they find them distasteful?
    Good job this site is so 'friendly' or I would have found the slapping quite upsetting.I am still trying to find my way around the site, so I hope I will be forgiven for all my transgressions?!
    I have a friend that writes to me in capitals and very large font. Initially, I found it irritating, but I know that he has a sight problem and this is much easier for him. I'm used to it now.
    Spendorman

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by Box13 View Post

Would you be so kind as to put this point to the AV Moderator who is annoyed with me.
    I wear prismic varilux yellow filtered glasses due to a retina defect, I have no intention of upsetting anyone.
    But I humbly ask for permission to use the site in a way I am comfortable with,
    thanking you in anticipation,
    sincerely,

Hi Box. Nobody is "annoyed" with you. Please carry on and enjoy using the forum in a manner that you find comfortable. Geoff.

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Hi Box,
    Don't worry about posting in a large size blue font. If it helps, we will reply using the same.

Regards
    Barry
    Barry

Box13 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    Hi Box,
    Don't worry about posting in a large size blue font. If it helps, we will reply using the same.

Regards
    Barry
    Thank you Barry

Box13 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post

Why is that then?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast