+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
Results 171 to 180 of 274

Thread: Lampizator Level 7

  1. #171
    Join Date: Aug 2013

    Location: London

    Posts: 129
    I'm Ked.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by User211 View Post
    I ordered the NEFF yesterday
    What is the NEFF

  2. #172
    Join Date: Jan 2013

    Location: Bristol

    Posts: 7,363
    I'm Justin.

    Default


  3. #173
    Join Date: Aug 2013

    Location: London

    Posts: 129
    I'm Ked.

    Default

    Cool looking amp

  4. #174
    Join Date: Jan 2013

    Location: Bristol

    Posts: 7,363
    I'm Justin.

    Default

    It runs hot... 500 deg C max.

  5. #175
    Join Date: Jan 2009

    Location: Essex

    Posts: 38,004
    I'm openingabottleofwine.

    Default

    Yes, I like the separate volume controls for each channel, as well as the provision of a stereo/mono switch. My only doubts concern the noise of the fan cooling of the twin monoblock power amps?
    Barry

  6. #176
    Join Date: Jan 2013

    Location: Bristol

    Posts: 7,363
    I'm Justin.

    Default

    Yes, I will be using it as a kind of anti-cryo device. When anti-cryo and cryo meet explosive dynamics are guaranteed.

    Useful for bake offs too (groan).

  7. #177
    Join Date: Apr 2011

    Location: Norwich, UK

    Posts: 513
    I'm Ross.

    Default

    Speakers: Kii THREE
    Headphones: Lumin A1 > Simaudio Moon 600i > Abyss AB-1266

  8. #178
    Join Date: Jan 2013

    Location: Bristol

    Posts: 7,363
    I'm Justin.

    Default

    New 100 Watt 211 amp from Lampizator. Word is, apparently from the man himself:

    "This is our best product to date, outshadowing even the DACs. It is not a typical push-pull, which sounds inferior to SET because of damned PHASE SPLITTER circuit. In our amp we do not split the phase, we do not touch it. On the contrary - our monoblock is effectively TWO SET mono amps in one chassis that share a summator output transformer. So not only the signal is as pure as SET but it also gets error cancellations and humming cancellation due to mirroring of the signals.
    All that is possible only with true balanced XLR inputs of balanced audio, but our DACS are all balanced internally. Even the Big7 and Golden Gate are now available as balanced.

    211 amp unlike many others has ONLY ONE amplification stage in input section - one SET 803Ecc. And it has extremely powerful White Follower drivers per each phase. All in all the amp represents the simplest purest form of 100 W power possible. "
    Last edited by User211; 21-04-2015 at 19:34.

  9. #179
    Join Date: Jan 2013

    Location: Bristol

    Posts: 7,363
    I'm Justin.

    Default

    BTW this is a new amp, not the one on the website at the moment.

  10. #180
    Join Date: Nov 2008

    Location: belgrade serbia

    Posts: 840
    I'm gordan.

    Default

    does the nomination of the DACs corresponds to the ranking? like where is DAC 4 rev 4 in comparison with other, like 7?
    Gordan.
    Speakers: Oris Swing MkII
    Amps: Thomas Mayer 300b/ Hiraga La Maison de L'Audiophile 20
    Preamp: Silver AVC by eng. Ferenc Lazar
    Phono Preamp: Shishido LCR by Solaja Audio
    Decks: Garrard 301 Martin Bastin reworked/plinthed with Fidelity Research FR64fx
    Garrard 401 in eng Ferenc Lazar solid wenge plinth with SME 3012/2
    Cartridges: SPU Spirit/ Koetsu Black revisited by eng. Salai/ Miyajima Shilabe
    Step Up Transformers: Tango MCT 999/ Ortofon T-5000/ Lumiere SUT
    Digital: Shigaclone by eng. Ferenc Lazar with Lampizator Amber II
    Wires: of sufficient length

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •