Location: Geneve
Posts: 80
I'm Norm.
Last edited by wisnon; 12-03-2015 at 17:55.
This chap has a load of '58 WE 101Ds but the pin size is not compatible. If anyone knows of an adaptor I might go for them.
http://yahoo.aleado.com/lot?auctionID=t393685945
IMHO 6A3 is a strong lesson that price is no indicator of sonics. History has not given it the credit/status it deserves - luckily for us![]()
Last edited by User211; 11-03-2015 at 13:04.
Location: Geneve
Posts: 80
I'm Norm.
Adapter here! http://www.ebay.com/itm/1pc-Gold-pla...item2c94e4e619
Well found N. However, my oven has bust forking out on a new Neff instead![]()
Location: Geneve
Posts: 80
I'm Norm.
Translation????
Location: London
Posts: 129
I'm Ked.
Hi so are these WE-Jan-101ds from 58 good?
I really want the Big7. Far too much £££ though.
Would love to know if anyone has heard the Lite 7!
Speakers: Kii THREE
Headphones: Lumin A1 > Simaudio Moon 600i > Abyss AB-1266