+ Reply to Thread
Page 200 of 1488 FirstFirst ... 1001501901981992002012022102503007001200 ... LastLast
Results 1,991 to 2,000 of 14880

Thread: Now Screening - What Are You Watching Right Now?

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    Totty, Totty, Totty.

Stop it, stop it - I already have high blood pressure!
    Barry

I'm Grant.

This,ll send you bananas then!

Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

synsei Guest

No fair Grant... Back soon, need to change me kegs...

I'm Grant.

Does for me! Every time I see her I think of that pic

Gonna listen to a record then look out a film for tonight....dunno what tho
    Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

This'll send you bananas then!

Does anyone recall the nude photo of her which appeared in the Radio Times a year or so ago?
    Barry

Showing on BBC2 tonight at 10.00pm:

Sex & Drugs & Rock & Roll

Biographical drama charting the life and rise to fame of “punk poet laureate” Ian Dury, starring Andy Serkis. Despite contracting polio as a child, the singer defied expectations to become one of the pioneers of the British punk rock scene in the late 1970s.

Serkis (he of Gollum fame) gives a tour de force performance as the late great Ian Dury – a rôle he was born to play, in much the same way that Stephen Fry was born to play Oscar Wilde, (or Jeeves in ‘Jeeves and Wooster’).
    Barry

I'm Grant.

Yep, but I better not post it here

Sex & Drugs & Rock & Roll
    not seen that but like Ian Dury
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Well, my quandary has been solved as "the boy" popped in and gave me POMPEII(2014) to watch. Starring Kit Harington, Emily Browning, Carrie-Anne Moss and Kiefer Sutherland, while being directed by Paul Anderson of Alien vs. Predator and The Three Musketeers fame.

Kit Harington underwent an extreme physical transformation for the film at his own behest. After he read the script, he went up to director Paul W.S. Anderson and told him that to portray the character as written in the script (his character Milo is described as "absolutely ripped"), he would transform his physique completely. Consequently, Kit Harington undertook a heavy 'bulking' regime and a diet of 3000 calories a day to put on 2 stones (12.7kg/28lbs) of weight in 5 weeks. He then went on a very severe diet and 'cutting' regime for 4 weeks to cut back from 12 stone (76.2kg/168lbs) to 10 stone (63.5kg/140lbs) acquiring intense muscle definition in the process. Harington later said that he was very pleased with the results and that it was the best shape of his life. Sounds pretty extreme to me, and have to say I don't really like the look.

Probably not my thing but "No Watch No Know" comes to mind, and I like to sample things I would not normally (sometimes you find a gem)

Cinematographer Glen MacPherson joined Anderson again to make this, and although the Heafty Budget was $80 mil, it made $110 in the States alone. People do love these things
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Well, my quandary has been solved as "the boy" popped in and gave me POMPEII(2014) to watch. Starring Kit Harington, Emily Browning, Carrie-Anne Moss and Kiefer Sutherland, while being directed by Paul Anderson of Alien vs. Predator and The Three Musketeers fame.

Kit Harington underwent an extreme physical transformation for the film at his own behest. After he read the script, he went up to director Paul W.S. Anderson and told him that to portray the character as written in the script (his character Milo is described as "absolutely ripped"), he would transform his physique completely. Consequently, Kit Harington undertook a heavy 'bulking' regime and a diet of 3000 calories a day to put on 2 stones (12.7kg/28lbs) of weight in 5 weeks. He then went on a very severe diet and 'cutting' regime for 4 weeks to cut back from 12 stone (76.2kg/168lbs) to 10 stone (63.5kg/140lbs) acquiring intense muscle definition in the process. Harington later said that he was very pleased with the results and that it was the best shape of his life. Sounds pretty extreme to me, and have to say I don't really like the look.

Probably not my thing but "No Watch No Know" comes to mind, and I like to sample things I would not normally (sometimes you find a gem)

Cinematographer Glen MacPherson joined Anderson again to make this, and although the Heafty Budget was $80 mil, it made $110 in the States alone. People do love these things
    Well, not me! That is one seriously poor excuse for a film.....or I'm just too old ......nah, It was bad. Acting was woeful, although tbf the script was non existent. Special affects were, ...well nothing special, although it was apparently aimed at 3d audiences. Thats probably why they decided to ignore history and destroy Pompeii with fireballs

Russell Crowe has little to fear me thinks, and as time passes this one will be forgotten
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

Yep, but I better not post it here
    Here you go:

Nice.....but not the one I have
    Barry

+ Reply to Thread