All very good ideas, which I shall look into.
All very good ideas, which I shall look into.
Website: http://www.homehifi.co.uk
Website: http://www.beresford.me
Website: http://www.homehifi.asia
Then you could do a Beresford power amp, maybe that could be tamp stylee... In a Beresford case. You would have a Beresford mini system then![]()
CS Port TAT2 - Benz LPS - Funkfirm Houdini - DS Audio Vinyl Ionizer - CS Port C3EQ - Kondo G70 - Kondo Gakuoh II - Maxonic TW1100 MKII - Isol-8 SubStation Integra
I'd be interested in an input selector either to a pre or phonostage so I could use it to switch from one t/t to another. It has to be well screened and high end conponents.
Please let me know if this would do the job or if you would be prepared to make one.
Thanks,
Anthony.
"He who increases knowledge increases sorrow" Live in ignorance and be happy.
I don't think you can get better screening and higher quality components than a solid metal case and Neutrik RCA sockets at the price I am aiming for. The nearest similar kind of item using equivalent type of construction and of similar quality was last seen on a website in the US for U$299. My price will be below £100 delivered.
Website: http://www.homehifi.co.uk
Website: http://www.beresford.me
Website: http://www.homehifi.asia
If I can use it to switch between 3 turntables to go into a phonostage I'm in.
Deposit?
Anthony
"He who increases knowledge increases sorrow" Live in ignorance and be happy.
I have used it on two turntables so that I could share one phone preamp amongst them. So three should be fine.
No deposit required. Just email me and I'll put you on the automatic notification list so that you get to buy one at the AoS members introduction price before I put it in my internet shop.
Website: http://www.homehifi.co.uk
Website: http://www.beresford.me
Website: http://www.homehifi.asia
May I be like Oliver Twist and ask for "more". Could use one for t/ts and the other one for summer & winter amps (ss & valves).
Anthony.
"He who increases knowledge increases sorrow" Live in ignorance and be happy.
The TC-7240 final version is now in stock. I am however still to put the price and ordering page up due to other commitments. I shall hopefully have that sorted in a few days.
The new version looks as follows:
Pictures are quick snap shots so excuse any dust specs etc.
As can be seen from the prototype version picture, the final version has one extra stereo input and a grounding point for turntable users. This feature is unique to the TC-7240 and is not available on any similar looking product from any other company as far as I am aware.
Width is the same as my DACs, and so is the casing.
It is 1.2mm galvanized steel. I demonstrated the sturdiness of the case to a visitor yesterday by standing on a TC-7240. I weigh 13 stones, but the TC-7240 was undamaged during that ordeal.
Weight is about 1.2Kg
Price is £69.99 plus delivery (plus VAT at 20% if you are in the EU).
However, as is customary from me, AoS members get an introductory discount, which will be £59.99 plus delivery (and VAT if applicable). I shall contact those who emailed me over the last few months to say that they would like to order one.
For those of you who were not aware of this item, but would like to order one, please PM me your email address and your demographic location (i.e. UK, EU, Asia, etc.) and I shall sort you out with a quote based on which country or continent the item is destined for.
Please note that similar line level switchers of similar construction and performance quality are sold at several times the price of mine. A lot of performance testing and selection of high quality components have been done in order to ensure high end performance from the TC-7240.
IMPORTANT NOTICE:
I am unable to offer the AoS discount to non-AoS members. So please join up and get your PM authorization activated by posting on the forum if you want to take advantage of any benefits AoS membership offers over many other hifi forums.
Last edited by StanleyB; 21-03-2012 at 10:48.
Website: http://www.homehifi.co.uk
Website: http://www.beresford.me
Website: http://www.homehifi.asia
Location: Italy, outskirts of Turin.
Posts: 4
I'm Roberto.
Hi Stan,
Just to say "Hello, I'm here" and "yes, I'd like to buy your TC-7240"
Greets,
Hi Roberto, welcome to AoS an nice to see you here.
I suggest however that you make your way to the introduction section and introduce yourself before you do anything else. Otherwise Marco or one of his henchmen will be around soon tobreak your legsremind you of the rules.
Website: http://www.homehifi.co.uk
Website: http://www.beresford.me
Website: http://www.homehifi.asia