Hello,
I don't know this Formica. Are they that better than layered wood or than Pazerholz?
Could any of you send me the Lockwood Major cabinet drawing in a private e-mail?
I livet in Hungary so buying a cabinet in the UK and getting them deliverted to Budapest would be rather expensive therefore I would like to get them made locally.
I would need some suggestions for the material and a drawing.
Are these the best cabinets that the 15" Golds can be used in?
Currently I have a Lancaster and this box looks nice but I know they are not enough for the 15" Golds and that the Golds can sound much-much nicer in a better enclosusre.
I would really appreciate your help.
Regards,
Vencel
System
Turntable: fully restored Sony PS-X9 with PUA-9 tonearm
SUTs: Dynavector DV-6A, Nagatron, Cotter and 72Audio
Cartridges: too many to list all... BARCO/EMT HSD6, ELAC EMC v.d.Hul (dual layer coil former), Onlife Research (Dynavector) OMC-22, Fidelity Research FR-1MK3F, Sony XL-55Pro
Tape Deck: Denon DR-M44HX
Reel to reel: Lyrec Frida mk1 and mk2
Amps, Preamps, Power amps: Luxman L-570Z's, Luxkit A505, Elekit TU-8500, DIY Kondo M7, Sony TA-N7B, Audio Note kits EL84PP
Cables: Auditorium A23 speaker cables, A23, Mogami and some DIY interconnects
Speakers: Tannoy 15MGs in Warwick cabinets with modified crossovers
Power: Accuphase PS-1200