+ Reply to Thread
Page 589 of 589 FirstFirst ... 89489539579587588589
Results 5,881 to 5,885 of 5885

Thread: Spinning Today - What Are You Listening To Right Now? (Part 4)

  1. #5881
    Join Date: Aug 2009

    Location: Staffordshire, England

    Posts: 43,518
    I'm Martin.

    Default

    I don't recall buying this and it was still sealed so clearly never played it. So let's give it a go:

    Current Lash Up:

    TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > Troels Gravesen Faital 3WC-15.

  2. #5882
    Join Date: Jun 2014

    Location: Chorley Lancs

    Posts: 19,555
    I'm Steve.

    Default

    Just arrived yesterday. That completes the set now, though there is a live one that's on my list.

    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

    T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: KEF Reference 3, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

    T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Arcam A75 integrated, Monitor Audio R852 MD speakers
    A/V:
    LG OLED65 G56LS, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL T9i sub.


    KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

  3. #5883
    Join Date: Jun 2014

    Location: Chorley Lancs

    Posts: 19,555
    I'm Steve.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    I don't recall buying this and it was still sealed so clearly never played it. So let's give it a go:

    So have you managed to identify your John Doe?
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

    T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: KEF Reference 3, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

    T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Arcam A75 integrated, Monitor Audio R852 MD speakers
    A/V:
    LG OLED65 G56LS, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL T9i sub.


    KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

  4. #5884
    Join Date: Aug 2009

    Location: Staffordshire, England

    Posts: 43,518
    I'm Martin.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    So have you managed to identify your John Doe?
    It's not bad. Singer sounds a bit like her out of The B52s. I think someone I know, or knew, must have been in the band or worked on it in some way, and that's why I have it.

    It's only from 2017 so I should really remember. But I don't.

    Anyway, now this:

    Current Lash Up:

    TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > Troels Gravesen Faital 3WC-15.

  5. #5885
    Join Date: Mar 2018

    Location: East Sussex

    Posts: 2,339
    I'm Dominick.

    Default


+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •