+ Reply to Thread
Page 586 of 588 FirstFirst ... 86486536576584585586587588 LastLast
Results 5,851 to 5,860 of 5880

Thread: Spinning Today - What Are You Listening To Right Now? (Part 4)

  1. #5851
    Join Date: Aug 2012

    Location: South Beds, UK

    Posts: 4,779
    I'm Mike.

    Default



    REN - Asylum
    He with least money has most to sell

  2. #5852
    Join Date: Aug 2012

    Location: South Beds, UK

    Posts: 4,779
    I'm Mike.

    Default

    He with least money has most to sell

  3. #5853
    Join Date: Aug 2012

    Location: South Beds, UK

    Posts: 4,779
    I'm Mike.

    Default



    REN - Violets Tale
    He with least money has most to sell

  4. #5854
    Join Date: Jan 2008

    Location: Wrexham, North Wales, UK

    Posts: 110,875
    I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Idlewithnodrive View Post
    They're not wrong.
    Lol... Apologies for the thread drift!

    Marco.
    Main System

    Turntable: Heavily-modified Technics SL-1210MK5G [Mike New bearing/ETP platter/Paul Hynes SR7 PSU & regulator mods]. Funk Firm APM Achromat with Nagaoka GL-601 Crystal Record Weight. Isonoe feet & boots. Ortofon RS-212D tonearm with Denon DL-103GL in a Denon PCL-300 headshell, fitted with Funk Firm Houdini and Kondo SL-115 pure-silver cartridge leads.

    Paul Hynes MC head amp/SR5 PSU. Also modded Lentek head amp and Denon AU-310 SUT.

    Other Cartridges: Nippon Columbia (NOS 1987) Denon DL-103. USA-made Shure SC35C with NOS stylus. Goldring G820 with NOS stylus. Shure M55E with NOS stylus.

    CD Player: Audiocom-modified Sony X-777ES/DAS-R1 DAC.

    Tape Deck: Tandberg TCD 310, fully restored and recalibrated as new by RDE, plus upgraded with heads from the TCD-420a. Also with matching TM4 Norway microphones.

    Preamps: Heavily-modified Croft Charisma-X. Power Amps: Tube Distinctions Copper Amp, fitted with Tungsol KT-150s. Quad 306.

    Cables & Sundries: Mark Grant HDX1 interconnects and digital coaxial cable, plus Mark Grant 6mm UP-LCOFC Van Damme speaker cable. MCRU 'Ultimate' mains leads. Lehmann clone headphone amp with vintage Koss PRO-4AAA headphones.

    Tube Distinctions digital noise filter. VPI HW16.5 record cleaning machine.

    Speakers: Tannoy 15MGs in Lockwood cabinets with modified crossovers. 1967 Celestion Ditton 15.

  5. #5855
    Join Date: Mar 2018

    Location: East Sussex

    Posts: 2,338
    I'm Dominick.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Idlewithnodrive View Post
    Oddly a friend mentioned this guy a couple of days ago, never heard of him and now you post this. Powerful stuff !

  6. #5856
    Join Date: Mar 2018

    Location: East Sussex

    Posts: 2,338
    I'm Dominick.

    Default


  7. #5857
    Join Date: Aug 2012

    Location: South Beds, UK

    Posts: 4,779
    I'm Mike.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dom66 View Post
    Oddly a friend mentioned this guy a couple of days ago, never heard of him and now you post this. Powerful stuff !
    Absolutely incredible. The most powerful track I've heard since Stan by Eminem. Really affective.

    My middle daughter introduced me to him about 4 years ago and I've loved (and bought) everything since.

    Violet's Tale, which I put up a couple of posts previously, is the more productionised version. Not quite as hard hitting but still a difficult listen.
    Last edited by Idlewithnodrive; 09-10-2026 at 09:17.
    He with least money has most to sell

  8. #5858
    Join Date: Jun 2014

    Location: Chorley Lancs

    Posts: 19,551
    I'm Steve.

    Default

    After watching "Classic Albums" (making Dark Side of the Moon) on Sky Arts, I thought I should give it a play. Been a few years now. But before that I'll play some of my latest delivery:



    Thanks for the heads up Mike, sounds good, and better SQ than I was expecting. Bargain
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

    T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: KEF Reference 3, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

    T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Arcam A75 integrated, Monitor Audio R852 MD speakers
    A/V:
    LG OLED65 G56LS, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL T9i sub.


    KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

  9. #5859
    Join Date: Aug 2012

    Location: South Beds, UK

    Posts: 4,779
    I'm Mike.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    After watching "Classic Albums" (making Dark Side of the Moon) on Sky Arts, I thought I should give it a play. Been a few years now. But before that I'll play some of my latest delivery:



    Thanks for the heads up Mike, sounds good, and better SQ than I was expecting. Bargain
    He with least money has most to sell

  10. #5860
    Join Date: Apr 2016

    Location: West of Scotland

    Posts: 6,327
    I'm Robin.

    Default

    Regards
    Robin

    .....................



    Origin Live Calypso MK5 turntable, Origin Live Onyx tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Bronze
    Pathos Classic Remix Amp, dac
    Cyrus Signature phono stage, Cyrus PSX-R2 power supply
    Eversolo DMP-A6
    Cyrus CD i
    Audio Physic CLASSIC 25 40th Anniversary Ltd Edition speakers

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •