+ Reply to Thread
Page 582 of 588 FirstFirst ... 82482532572580581582583584 ... LastLast
Results 5,811 to 5,820 of 5880

Thread: Spinning Today - What Are You Listening To Right Now? (Part 4)

  1. #5811
    Join Date: Jun 2014

    Location: Chorley Lancs

    Posts: 19,551
    I'm Steve.

    Default



    Label on the sleeve says DMM (direct metal mastering) No idea what that means, I really should look it up.
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

    T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: KEF Reference 3, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

    T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Arcam A75 integrated, Monitor Audio R852 MD speakers
    A/V:
    LG OLED65 G56LS, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL T9i sub.


    KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

  2. #5812
    Join Date: Jun 2014

    Location: Chorley Lancs

    Posts: 19,551
    I'm Steve.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rmcin626 View Post
    Waited several weeks for this to arrive, the reissue limited to 500 sold by Experience Vinyl in the States, thanks to Kevin for the heads up. The original vinyl sells for silly money.

    So what's it like Robin? Worth the wait? I have to admit I know nowt about Fink.
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

    T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: KEF Reference 3, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

    T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Arcam A75 integrated, Monitor Audio R852 MD speakers
    A/V:
    LG OLED65 G56LS, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL T9i sub.


    KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

  3. #5813
    Join Date: Apr 2016

    Location: West of Scotland

    Posts: 6,327
    I'm Robin.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    So what's it like Robin? Worth the wait? I have to admit I know nowt about Fink.
    To be honest Steve he was not on my radar until about 6 months ago, when one of the songs was a recommendation as a test song. The album is a double live and was released in 2012 I believe and sold out very quickly and goes for silly money on Discogs. Not sure how to describe the music, this album is a trio, sort of folk, blues with some effects thrown in. I streamed it and enjoyed it, then a couple of months ago Steve posted it was being re-released limited to 500 copies for the American audience as it was never released there.
    He seems to be very popular in Europe, the more I listen, he reminds of Nick Drake and John Martyn.
    Regards
    Robin

    .....................



    Origin Live Calypso MK5 turntable, Origin Live Onyx tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Bronze
    Pathos Classic Remix Amp, dac
    Cyrus Signature phono stage, Cyrus PSX-R2 power supply
    Eversolo DMP-A6
    Cyrus CD i
    Audio Physic CLASSIC 25 40th Anniversary Ltd Edition speakers

  4. #5814
    Join Date: Jun 2014

    Location: Chorley Lancs

    Posts: 19,551
    I'm Steve.

    Default

    See what you mean about prices for originals, which range from to Prices for the re-releases on the Amazon and Ebay look more realistic.
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

    T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: KEF Reference 3, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

    T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Arcam A75 integrated, Monitor Audio R852 MD speakers
    A/V:
    LG OLED65 G56LS, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL T9i sub.


    KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

  5. #5815
    Join Date: Apr 2016

    Location: West of Scotland

    Posts: 6,327
    I'm Robin.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    See what you mean about prices for originals, which range from to Prices for the re-releases on the Amazon and Ebay look more realistic.
    That’s for his other albums, I see a couple of copies on EBay of the reissue I’ve just bought for £150, the more I listen to it reminds me of John Martyn.
    Regards
    Robin

    .....................



    Origin Live Calypso MK5 turntable, Origin Live Onyx tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Bronze
    Pathos Classic Remix Amp, dac
    Cyrus Signature phono stage, Cyrus PSX-R2 power supply
    Eversolo DMP-A6
    Cyrus CD i
    Audio Physic CLASSIC 25 40th Anniversary Ltd Edition speakers

  6. #5816
    Join Date: Jun 2014

    Location: Chorley Lancs

    Posts: 19,551
    I'm Steve.

    Default

    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

    T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: KEF Reference 3, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

    T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Arcam A75 integrated, Monitor Audio R852 MD speakers
    A/V:
    LG OLED65 G56LS, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL T9i sub.


    KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

  7. #5817
    Join Date: Jun 2014

    Location: Chorley Lancs

    Posts: 19,551
    I'm Steve.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rmcin626 View Post
    That’s for his other albums, I see a couple of copies on EBay of the reissue I’ve just bought for £150, the more I listen to it reminds me of John Martyn.
    Ah, I see what you mean - the ones I was looking at were "Wheels turn beneath my Feet Vol. 2" Not the same thing I don't fink I'll be buying that anytime soon!
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

    T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: KEF Reference 3, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

    T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Arcam A75 integrated, Monitor Audio R852 MD speakers
    A/V:
    LG OLED65 G56LS, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL T9i sub.


    KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

  8. #5818
    Join Date: Jun 2014

    Location: Chorley Lancs

    Posts: 19,551
    I'm Steve.

    Default

    I'll have to make do with playing this, which isn't too shabby

    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

    T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: KEF Reference 3, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

    T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Arcam A75 integrated, Monitor Audio R852 MD speakers
    A/V:
    LG OLED65 G56LS, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL T9i sub.


    KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

  9. #5819
    Join Date: Apr 2016

    Location: West of Scotland

    Posts: 6,327
    I'm Robin.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    I'll have to make do with playing this, which isn't too shabby

    Yeah great album
    Regards
    Robin

    .....................



    Origin Live Calypso MK5 turntable, Origin Live Onyx tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Bronze
    Pathos Classic Remix Amp, dac
    Cyrus Signature phono stage, Cyrus PSX-R2 power supply
    Eversolo DMP-A6
    Cyrus CD i
    Audio Physic CLASSIC 25 40th Anniversary Ltd Edition speakers

  10. #5820
    Join Date: Aug 2012

    Location: South Beds, UK

    Posts: 4,779
    I'm Mike.

    Default



    Urban Dance Squad - Life n Perspectives of a Genuine Crossover
    He with least money has most to sell

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •