Hard to believe it's about 50 years old, it's clearly enjoyed a sheltered life or you've been busy with the Pledge
It got me curious, so had a poke round tinternet - info a bit thin on the ground, but a couple of things I noted: removable universal headshell (handy), rock solid build (as you would expect), and a tendency for 45rpm to go a bit wayward ( a clean and capacitor change sorts it). 33rpm is unaffected.
I want one, even though I've nowhere to put it 
It does seem to be quite rare. I'll bet most are in the US or Japan, as with most premium Japanese vintage hifi it was a time when us Brits were obsessing over our shed-built units.
I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in
T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
Speakers: KEF Reference 3, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables
T'other system:
Echo Dot, Arcam A75 integrated, Monitor Audio R852 MD speakers
A/V:
LG OLED65 G56LS, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL T9i sub.
KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009