I had one and stupidly sold it. Now I need one again please?
Location: cardiff
Posts: 268
I'm Tristan.
I had one and stupidly sold it. Now I need one again please?
Location: Moved to frozen north, beyond Inverness
Posts: 2,666
I'm Dave.
I’m not quite sure what you are asking for. I asked an AI system this “what is a beresford optical toslink” for clarification - but while that narrowed it down there is still sufficient ambiguity for this to be unclear.
Dave
Location: cardiff
Posts: 268
I'm Tristan.
An optical cable to link a transport to a dac via the optical out.
A coaxial could also work.
Location: Moved to frozen north, beyond Inverness
Posts: 2,666
I'm Dave.
Toslink cables are widely available at lowish prices - see from Amazon.
I don’t know whether Beresford ones might be better for compatibility or quality.
A fair number of people seem to think that coaxial digital interconnects are better, but I’ve not noticed an obvious difference.
I have used both sorts, including fairly long optical cables.
The glass fibre ones are thought to be better than the plastic ones.
I had wondered if the request was for a device, rather than a cable.
Good luck.
Dave
Location: Bristol, UK
Posts: 469
I'm Greg.
Beresford TOSLINK cable spec.
homehifi.co.uk/S/tc-3618.htm