+ Reply to Thread
Page 581 of 581 FirstFirst ... 81481531571579580581
Results 5,801 to 5,804 of 5804

Thread: Spinning Today - What Are You Listening To Right Now? (Part 4)

  1. #5801
    Join Date: Jun 2014

    Location: Chorley Lancs

    Posts: 19,516
    I'm Steve.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dom66 View Post

    Great album.

    But unusual really - I bought the CD "deluxe edition" with bonus CD... Now, normally such an album will comprise a disc 1 with the main album, with the 'bonus CD' being disc 2. Not so with this one - the bonus tracks CD is disc 1. No big deal really, but I've gone all this time thinking I actually prefer the bonus CD Makes sense now.

    Disc 2 is a bit more upbeat and 'modern'.

    Both discs worth having though, so getting the deluxe version on CD could be a good thing, unless you're committed to vinyl.
    Last edited by Pigmy Pony; Today at 18:04.
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

    T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: KEF Reference 3, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

    T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Arcam A75 integrated, Monitor Audio R852 MD speakers
    A/V:
    LG OLED65 G56LS, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL T9i sub.


    KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

  2. #5802
    Join Date: Aug 2012

    Location: South Beds, UK

    Posts: 4,743
    I'm Mike.

    Default

    He with least money has most to sell

  3. #5803
    Join Date: Aug 2012

    Location: South Beds, UK

    Posts: 4,743
    I'm Mike.

    Default

    He with least money has most to sell

  4. #5804
    Join Date: Aug 2012

    Location: South Beds, UK

    Posts: 4,743
    I'm Mike.

    Default

    He with least money has most to sell

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •