+ Reply to Thread
Page 579 of 579 FirstFirst ... 79479529569577578579
Results 5,781 to 5,790 of 5790

Thread: Spinning Today - What Are You Listening To Right Now? (Part 4)

  1. #5781
    Join Date: Aug 2012

    Location: South Beds, UK

    Posts: 4,737
    I'm Mike.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    Got some good tracks on these 80s 12" CDs Wouldn't mind getting them myself.
    DM'd you mate.
    He with least money has most to sell

  2. #5782
    Join Date: Jun 2014

    Location: Chorley Lancs

    Posts: 19,506
    I'm Steve.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Idlewithnodrive View Post
    Unbelievable, tbh, Steve. Disc 3 (up next) is just as good.
    Sorry Mike, couldn't wait for disc 3, I've ordered it Good price too. Should land here middle of next week.

    As you may be aware, there are other CD collections in a "series", covering 12"/80s 'grooves', pop, there's even a 12"/80s/2, which has some interesting stuff too.
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

    T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: KEF Reference 3, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

    T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Arcam A75 integrated, Monitor Audio R852 MD speakers
    A/V:
    LG OLED65 G56LS, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL T9i sub.


    KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

  3. #5783
    Join Date: Aug 2012

    Location: South Beds, UK

    Posts: 4,737
    I'm Mike.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    Sorry Mike, couldn't wait for disc 3, I've ordered it Good price too. Should land here middle of next week.

    As you may be aware, there are other CD collections in a "series", covering 12"/80s 'grooves', pop, there's even a 12"/80s/2, which has some interesting stuff too.
    Was that from the link I sent ? Silly price.
    He with least money has most to sell

  4. #5784
    Join Date: Aug 2012

    Location: South Beds, UK

    Posts: 4,737
    I'm Mike.

    Default



    CD 3
    He with least money has most to sell

  5. #5785
    Join Date: Aug 2009

    Location: Staffordshire, England

    Posts: 43,469
    I'm Martin.

    Default

    It's all the music I didn't like in the '80s but a lot of it I've since come to like - for example that Curiosity Killed The Cat tune is really good, but in the '80s I just thought of it as tweenies music.
    Current Lash Up:

    TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > Troels Gravesen Faital 3WC-15.

  6. #5786
    Join Date: Aug 2012

    Location: South Beds, UK

    Posts: 4,737
    I'm Mike.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    It's all the music I didn't like in the '80s but a lot of it I've since come to like - for example that Curiosity Killed The Cat tune is really good, but in the '80s I just thought of it as tweenies music.
    I'm still waiting for that to happen for me, with Jazz and MoR / Grandad Rock. It'll happen, eventually, I'm sure. Five Leaves Left is now moderately bearable.
    He with least money has most to sell

  7. #5787
    Join Date: Aug 2012

    Location: South Beds, UK

    Posts: 4,737
    I'm Mike.

    Default



    Qobuz
    He with least money has most to sell

  8. #5788
    Join Date: Aug 2012

    Location: South Beds, UK

    Posts: 4,737
    I'm Mike.

    Default



    Qobuz
    He with least money has most to sell

  9. #5789
    Join Date: Aug 2012

    Location: South Beds, UK

    Posts: 4,737
    I'm Mike.

    Default



    Beck - Ride
    He with least money has most to sell

  10. #5790
    Join Date: Aug 2012

    Location: South Beds, UK

    Posts: 4,737
    I'm Mike.

    Default



    Qobuz
    He with least money has most to sell

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •