+ Reply to Thread
Page 578 of 579 FirstFirst ... 78478528568576577578579 LastLast
Results 5,771 to 5,780 of 5790

Thread: Spinning Today - What Are You Listening To Right Now? (Part 4)

  1. #5771
    Join Date: Jun 2014

    Location: Chorley Lancs

    Posts: 19,506
    I'm Steve.

    Default

    Yeah they've done some excellent stuff over the years. I was hoping to follow it with some more GA, but Anita came back early, so I've switched to something more 'laid back' (yes I know Groove Armada are already pretty chilled, but I don't make the rules, I just follow them)

    So this next:



    Lady Blackbird, Black Acid Soul (deluxe edition)
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

    T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: KEF Reference 3, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

    T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Arcam A75 integrated, Monitor Audio R852 MD speakers
    A/V:
    LG OLED65 G56LS, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL T9i sub.


    KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

  2. #5772
    Join Date: Jun 2014

    Location: Chorley Lancs

    Posts: 19,506
    I'm Steve.

    Default

    Bit of easy listening, from the ginger whinger. 'Er indoors likes this, and I don't mind it.

    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

    T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: KEF Reference 3, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

    T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Arcam A75 integrated, Monitor Audio R852 MD speakers
    A/V:
    LG OLED65 G56LS, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL T9i sub.


    KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

  3. #5773
    Join Date: Jun 2014

    Location: Chorley Lancs

    Posts: 19,506
    I'm Steve.

    Default

    'Er indoors has gone outdoors again for a bit, so normal service has been resumed

    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

    T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: KEF Reference 3, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

    T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Arcam A75 integrated, Monitor Audio R852 MD speakers
    A/V:
    LG OLED65 G56LS, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL T9i sub.


    KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

  4. #5774
    Join Date: Apr 2016

    Location: West of Scotland

    Posts: 6,310
    I'm Robin.

    Default

    Regards
    Robin

    .....................



    Origin Live Calypso MK5 turntable, Origin Live Onyx tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Bronze
    Pathos Classic Remix Amp, dac
    Cyrus Signature phono stage, Cyrus PSX-R2 power supply
    Eversolo DMP-A6
    Cyrus CD i
    Audio Physic CLASSIC 25 40th Anniversary Ltd Edition speakers

  5. #5775
    Join Date: Aug 2009

    Location: Staffordshire, England

    Posts: 43,469
    I'm Martin.

    Default

    Current Lash Up:

    TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > Troels Gravesen Faital 3WC-15.

  6. #5776
    Join Date: Aug 2009

    Location: Staffordshire, England

    Posts: 43,469
    I'm Martin.

    Default

    Current Lash Up:

    TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > Troels Gravesen Faital 3WC-15.

  7. #5777
    Join Date: Jan 2009

    Location: Essex

    Posts: 38,004
    I'm openingabottleofwine.

    Default

    One the worse covers the Dan chose to use. Shame really.
    Barry

  8. #5778
    Join Date: Aug 2012

    Location: South Beds, UK

    Posts: 4,737
    I'm Mike.

    Default



    CD 2
    He with least money has most to sell

  9. #5779
    Join Date: Jun 2014

    Location: Chorley Lancs

    Posts: 19,506
    I'm Steve.

    Default

    Got some good tracks on these 80s 12" CDs Wouldn't mind getting them myself.
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

    T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: KEF Reference 3, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

    T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Arcam A75 integrated, Monitor Audio R852 MD speakers
    A/V:
    LG OLED65 G56LS, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL T9i sub.


    KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

  10. #5780
    Join Date: Aug 2012

    Location: South Beds, UK

    Posts: 4,737
    I'm Mike.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    Got some good tracks on these 80s 12" CDs Wouldn't mind getting them myself.
    Unbelievable, tbh, Steve. Disc 3 (up next) is just as good.
    He with least money has most to sell

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •