+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 10 of 113

Thread: What have you been eating today?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #30
    Join Date: Nov 2011

    Location: Romford

    Posts: 12,068
    I'm sorted.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by User211 View Post
    Cool but that wine is just totally sugar loaded. I find it a little bit sickly it is so sweet.

    I do agree it is budget friendly and pleasant. I did like it for a while. Until I realised the sugar content. Which is off the scale.

    Thanks for pointing that out, the Shiraz seems to be the worst offender, I prefer the Malbec.
    Last edited by Roy S; Yesterday at 03:08.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •