+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930
Results 291 to 294 of 294

Thread: Bit unconventional but sounds good to these ears ................... :)

  1. #291
    Join Date: Jun 2014

    Location: Chorley Lancs

    Posts: 19,506
    I'm Steve.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Idlewithnodrive View Post
    Yes indeedy, they are Transmission Audio M1i"s. https://share.google/NCw7Xdzg30mJbtM0E As you say, very rare and highly regarded. They are the bit of kit that I have owned longest.

    Up where, is up in a part loft conversion. About a 1/4 of it has been converted.
    I trust that 1/4 includes the actual roof
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

    T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: KEF Reference 3, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

    T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Arcam A75 integrated, Monitor Audio R852 MD speakers
    A/V:
    LG OLED65 G56LS, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL T9i sub.


    KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

  2. #292
    Join Date: Aug 2012

    Location: South Beds, UK

    Posts: 4,737
    I'm Mike.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    I trust that 1/4 includes the actual roof
    Luckily, and rather unlike me, I had the forethought and clarity of mind to spec a roof, on the right 1/4, too
    He with least money has most to sell

  3. #293
    Join Date: Jan 2009

    Location: Essex

    Posts: 38,004
    I'm openingabottleofwine.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Idlewithnodrive View Post
    Yes indeedy, they are Transmission Audio M1i"s. https://share.google/NCw7Xdzg30mJbtM0E As you say, very rare and highly regarded. They are the bit of kit that I have owned longest.

    Up where, is up in a part loft conversion. About a 1/4 of it has been converted.
    Respect! If it has a pitched roof that would be beneficial when it comes to room modes and their suppression.
    Barry

  4. #294
    Join Date: Aug 2012

    Location: South Beds, UK

    Posts: 4,737
    I'm Mike.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    Respect! If it has a pitched roof that would be beneficial when it comes to room modes and their suppression.
    Thanks. Even better Barry, it's actually a Cathedral ceiling with the apex being down the long length of the room.
    He with least money has most to sell

+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •