
Originally Posted by
Marco
Steve, so are you the dude talking to Macca?
I didn't recognise Ali there.
P.S Could do with some input from you on the food thread - you did promise to be more active there!
Marco.
No, I'm the one lurking behind Macca doing an impression of Zaphod Beeblebrox whilst using my phone to take a sneaky pic of Macca's trainers.
Yes you're right, I did promise, re. the food thread. I also hoped for some feedback re. my music choices in the 'Spinning today...' thread. We all need to try harder
I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in
T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
Speakers: KEF Reference 3, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables
T'other system:
Echo Dot, Arcam A75 integrated, Monitor Audio R852 MD speakers
A/V:
LG OLED65 G56LS, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL T9i sub.
KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009