-
Been a bit lax with posting on this new thread, having missed yesterday, I'll post now what I ate then.
Breakfast was my usual cup of Cameroonian coffee made in a Mokka pot, with a bowl of muesli with some strawberries thrown in for a change:
Lunch, around midday was a roast silver-side beef sandwich.
I then had to go into town to do a few errands, so for the afternoon break I went to our favourite cafe for an americano coffee and an almond and chocolate croissant:
Dinner was a sort of boeuf bourguignon, sans mushrooms and bacon, with rice and vegetables on the side:
and washed down with a 2024 Château La Croix Saint-Michel, Montagne Saint-Émilion.
A large navel orange for dessert.
Barry
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules