+ Reply to Thread
Page 569 of 579 FirstFirst ... 69469519559567568569570571 ... LastLast
Results 5,681 to 5,690 of 5790

Thread: Spinning Today - What Are You Listening To Right Now? (Part 4)

  1. #5681
    Join Date: Aug 2012

    Location: South Beds, UK

    Posts: 4,737
    I'm Mike.

    Default

    CD2 - Electro Mix
    He with least money has most to sell

  2. #5682
    Join Date: Jun 2014

    Location: Chorley Lancs

    Posts: 19,506
    I'm Steve.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Idlewithnodrive View Post
    CD2 - Electro Mix
    Dave Clarke at ten to twelve on a school night, your neighbours must love you Seems to have been around forever, yet he's ten years younger than me, that makes me feel really old...
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

    T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: KEF Reference 3, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

    T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Arcam A75 integrated, Monitor Audio R852 MD speakers
    A/V:
    LG OLED65 G56LS, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL T9i sub.


    KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

  3. #5683
    Join Date: Jan 2009

    Location: Essex

    Posts: 38,004
    I'm openingabottleofwine.

    Default

    Not to be confused with The Dave Clark Five, a British 'beat group" of the '60s!
    Barry

  4. #5684
    Join Date: Mar 2018

    Location: East Sussex

    Posts: 2,329
    I'm Dominick.

    Default


  5. #5685
    Join Date: Jun 2014

    Location: Chorley Lancs

    Posts: 19,506
    I'm Steve.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    Not to be confused with The Dave Clark Five, a British 'beat group" of the '60s!
    Yes, very very different
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

    T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: KEF Reference 3, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

    T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Arcam A75 integrated, Monitor Audio R852 MD speakers
    A/V:
    LG OLED65 G56LS, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL T9i sub.


    KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

  6. #5686
    Join Date: Aug 2012

    Location: South Beds, UK

    Posts: 4,737
    I'm Mike.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    Not to be confused with The Dave Clark Five, a British 'beat group" of the '60s!
    Correct.
    He with least money has most to sell

  7. #5687
    Join Date: Aug 2012

    Location: South Beds, UK

    Posts: 4,737
    I'm Mike.

    Default

    He with least money has most to sell

  8. #5688
    Join Date: Aug 2012

    Location: South Beds, UK

    Posts: 4,737
    I'm Mike.

    Default

    He with least money has most to sell

  9. #5689
    Join Date: Aug 2012

    Location: South Beds, UK

    Posts: 4,737
    I'm Mike.

    Default



    Incredible talent.

    Money Game is a helluva track
    He with least money has most to sell

  10. #5690
    Join Date: Aug 2012

    Location: South Beds, UK

    Posts: 4,737
    I'm Mike.

    Default



    L’Epee - Diabolique
    He with least money has most to sell

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •