+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22

Thread: Fink - Wheels turn beneath my feet - Vinyl

  1. #1
    Join Date: May 2012

    Location: Toulouse, France

    Posts: 7,204
    I'm Kevin.

    Default Fink - Wheels turn beneath my feet - Vinyl

    For those that may be interested, Experience Vinyl are releasing a limited edition version (500 copies) of coloured vinyl for this album.
    It ships from the States, so is not cheap, but is way cheaper than buying one of the originals.
    Kevin

    Too busy enjoying the music....

    European loan coordinator for Graham Slee HiFi system components..

  2. #2
    Join Date: May 2012

    Location: Toulouse, France

    Posts: 7,204
    I'm Kevin.

    Default

    It has finally been shipped. It should arrive tomorrow.

    To be honest, I had almost forgotten about it.
    Kevin

    Too busy enjoying the music....

    European loan coordinator for Graham Slee HiFi system components..

  3. #3
    Join Date: Apr 2016

    Location: West of Scotland

    Posts: 6,315
    I'm Robin.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CageyH View Post
    It has finally been shipped. It should arrive tomorrow.

    To be honest, I had almost forgotten about it.
    I have been looking for this , the track “troubles what you’re in” was recommended too check the bass control of your system, but found I quite enjoy the music so will be buying this.
    Regards
    Robin

    .....................



    Origin Live Calypso MK5 turntable, Origin Live Onyx tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Bronze
    Pathos Classic Remix Amp, dac
    Cyrus Signature phono stage, Cyrus PSX-R2 power supply
    Eversolo DMP-A6
    Cyrus CD i
    Audio Physic CLASSIC 25 40th Anniversary Ltd Edition speakers

  4. #4
    Join Date: May 2012

    Location: Toulouse, France

    Posts: 7,204
    I'm Kevin.

    Default

    I had been looking for a copy at a sensible price for a long time, when I found this re-issue.
    Kevin

    Too busy enjoying the music....

    European loan coordinator for Graham Slee HiFi system components..

  5. #5
    Join Date: Apr 2016

    Location: West of Scotland

    Posts: 6,315
    I'm Robin.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CageyH View Post
    I had been looking for a copy at a sensible price for a long time, when I found this re-issue.
    Now ordered, not cheap though withe shipping and taxes, the originals fetch a very high price.
    Regards
    Robin

    .....................



    Origin Live Calypso MK5 turntable, Origin Live Onyx tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Bronze
    Pathos Classic Remix Amp, dac
    Cyrus Signature phono stage, Cyrus PSX-R2 power supply
    Eversolo DMP-A6
    Cyrus CD i
    Audio Physic CLASSIC 25 40th Anniversary Ltd Edition speakers

  6. #6
    Join Date: Mar 2008

    Location: Galashiels

    Posts: 14,034
    I'm inthescottishmafia.

    Default

    Have this on tape, sounds superb-

    https://sepeaaudio.com/music-recordi...--1KGEMva4FU0R

    Was a lot cheaper when I bought it.
    “Music has always been a matter of energy to me, a question of fuel. Sentimental people call it inspiration, but what they really mean is fuel. I have always needed fuel. I am a serious consumer. On some nights I still believe that a car with the gas needle on empty can run about fifty more miles if you have the right music very loud on the radio”

    Hunter S Thompson

  7. #7
    Join Date: Apr 2016

    Location: West of Scotland

    Posts: 6,315
    I'm Robin.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ali Tait View Post
    Have this on tape, sounds superb-

    https://sepeaaudio.com/music-recordi...--1KGEMva4FU0R

    Was a lot cheaper when I bought it.
    Nice price now
    Regards
    Robin

    .....................



    Origin Live Calypso MK5 turntable, Origin Live Onyx tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Bronze
    Pathos Classic Remix Amp, dac
    Cyrus Signature phono stage, Cyrus PSX-R2 power supply
    Eversolo DMP-A6
    Cyrus CD i
    Audio Physic CLASSIC 25 40th Anniversary Ltd Edition speakers

  8. #8
    Join Date: May 2012

    Location: Toulouse, France

    Posts: 7,204
    I'm Kevin.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rmcin626 View Post
    Now ordered, not cheap though withe shipping and taxes, the originals fetch a very high price.
    Cheapest I see on Discogs is €549
    Kevin

    Too busy enjoying the music....

    European loan coordinator for Graham Slee HiFi system components..

  9. #9
    Join Date: Mar 2008

    Location: Galashiels

    Posts: 14,034
    I'm inthescottishmafia.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rmcin626 View Post
    Nice price now
    Yeah, I wouldn’t buy it now.
    “Music has always been a matter of energy to me, a question of fuel. Sentimental people call it inspiration, but what they really mean is fuel. I have always needed fuel. I am a serious consumer. On some nights I still believe that a car with the gas needle on empty can run about fifty more miles if you have the right music very loud on the radio”

    Hunter S Thompson

  10. #10
    Join Date: May 2012

    Location: Toulouse, France

    Posts: 7,204
    I'm Kevin.

    Default

    It arrived today.
    "Biscuits" is currently playing, and it sounds superb.
    I had my doubts about a reissue, but I am happy.
    Kevin

    Too busy enjoying the music....

    European loan coordinator for Graham Slee HiFi system components..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •