He with least money has most to sell
Current Mood...
![]()
Letting go and relaxing
is the most ‘in control’ thing you can do
He with least money has most to sell
Following on from the theme of death's head images on LP covers, I picked this out to play:
The Nice - 'Ars Longa Vita Brevis'
I used to be big fan of The Nice, and have all of their LPs. Not sure why; probably due to Keith Emerson's fascination with combining classical music with rock music, despite Lee Jackson having a feebly weak singing voice.
I followed on with the Emerson's new group: Emerson, Lake and Palmer. Although a much stronger line, up I never really got past their first LP.
Barry
The Great Society With Grace Slick - 'Conspicuous Only In Its Absence'
and
GRACE SLICK and The Great Society - 'VOL 2'
![]()
Barry
He with least money has most to sell
He with least money has most to sell