+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Tiny Totem arros

I'm Steve.

Me either. Money back if possible Mike.

I'm Steve.

What a sickener Mike My suggestion:

Connect them up first, to give you an idea of how Totem Arros sound and whether the sound is for you. Then get them sent back. Otherwise you'll always have doubts about whether they are performing correctly.
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm Mike.

Ah well, seemed to good to be true! They were only £230 + the shipping, the seller bang out of order though, he barely concealed his disingenuousness! I'm listening to them currently, they seem ok. Would a bit of glue not sort this out? May have to accessed from inside though to do an air tight job.
    Current system 1210 GR. CDP - Meridian G08. Amp -Sugden A21I - Sig. Wharfedale Lintons.

I'm James.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeandvan View Post
    Ah well, seemed to good to be true! They were only £230 + the shipping, the seller bang out of order though, he barely concealed his disingenuousness! I'm listening to them currently, they seem ok. Would a bit of glue not sort this out? May have to accessed from inside though to do an air tight job.
    Open a case via ebay, well I would ,if the seller doesn't comply ebay will more likely refund you and close the case and you won't have to return them
    novafidelity x40 music server/pre/dac, Arcam A39, roksan k3 power amp,Monitor Audio Monitor 50, Dali spektor 1, van damme interconnects and speaker cable, roskan k3 CD player

I'm Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by Pieoftheday View Post
    Open a case via ebay, well I would ,if the seller doesn't comply ebay will more likely refund you and close the case and you won't have to return them
    What usually happens is that Ebay says you can return them, and it provides a label, so will probably just get a refund. I'm wondering though would a repair be possible? The damage is very slight, but I don't know whether it will get worse, can it be glued? Would likely need access from inside the speaker.
    Current system 1210 GR. CDP - Meridian G08. Amp -Sugden A21I - Sig. Wharfedale Lintons.

I'm James.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeandvan View Post
    What usually happens is that Ebay says you can return them, and it provides a label, so will probably just get a refund. I'm wondering though would a repair be possible? The damage is very slight, but I don't know whether it will get worse, can it be glued? Would likely need access from inside the speaker.
    Personally I'd want my coin back. Just been through a ebay refund myself but in reverse ,my item was in perfect working order when I sent it mind
    novafidelity x40 music server/pre/dac, Arcam A39, roksan k3 power amp,Monitor Audio Monitor 50, Dali spektor 1, van damme interconnects and speaker cable, roskan k3 CD player

I'm Steve.

If you can get at the inside, this might be just the job. Very tough, and expands slightly, so gives you a good chance of making it airtight.

https://www.googleadservices.com/pag...BAgEEBE&adurl=
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    If you can get at the inside, this might be just the job. Very tough, and expands slightly, so gives you a good chance of making it airtight.

What is it? Expanding foam?!

I'm James.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post

Trouble is, if you bugger it up you can't return them

I'm Mike.

Guy claims that damage wasn't there when he sent them, even though some attempt at touching them up has been made! And he refunded me £30, didn't even ask was that acceptable, just did it, think I'll just return them. The looseness of the cabinet so close to the main driver is concerning.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast