+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Ebay woes

I'm Kevin.

Does warranty cover “user error”?
    Kevin

Too busy enjoying the music....

European loan coordinator for Graham Slee HiFi system components..

I'm James.

Quote Originally Posted by CageyH View Post
    Does warranty cover “user error”?
    I dont know about that, he did send a pic of it in his system and it looked hooked up correctly to me. I'm wondering if the amp wasnt detecting the signal from his tisbury pre and went into sleep mode,I had a similar issue with a cambridge audio power amp some years ago. The Roksan manual also mentions this
    novafidelity x40 music server/pre/dac, Arcam A39, roksan k3 power amp,Monitor Audio Monitor 50, Dali spektor 1, van damme interconnects and speaker cable, roskan k3 CD player

I'm Kevin.

I hope it is as simple as that.
    Kevin

I'm James.

I hope it is as simple as that.
    Me too
    novafidelity x40 music server/pre/dac, Arcam A39, roksan k3 power amp,Monitor Audio Monitor 50, Dali spektor 1, van damme interconnects and speaker cable, roskan k3 CD player

I'm James.

Well I've got the amp back and then buyer was unfortunately correct, I've tried a different power lead but nothing, I was going to try the spare internal fuse but there isnt one, so I've contacted Roksan for a repair under warranty

I'm Lawrence.

Many years ago I sold an amp on eBay and it came back not working. The well known shop I took it to said the outputs had been shorted and blown the transistors, there was no way it could have happened in transit. Unfortunately eBay had refunded the buyer on return before I got the report.

I'm James.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawrence001 View Post
    Many years ago I sold an amp on eBay and it came back not working. The well known shop I took it to said the outputs had been shorted and blown the transistors, there was no way it could have happened in transit. Unfortunately eBay had refunded the buyer on return before I got the report.
    Lawrence, ebay just give a couple of days to refund the buyer when using their open a case procedure after the seller gets it returned so no.real time to investigate what could be wrong,if you don't use their return procedure the seller can lose their money and the product they sold aswell as the fees! Have started contact with Roksan so we'll see what happens ,time for wine I reckon

I'm James.

Well I'm a bit confused now,I refunded after receiving my amp back, my Ebay account shows all done and dusted and then Ebay have put £450 in my bank account

I'm Kevin.

Quote Originally Posted by Pieoftheday View Post
    Well I'm a bit confused now,I refunded after receiving my amp back, my Ebay account shows all done and dusted and then Ebay have put £450 in my bank account

I am sure they will realise their mistake.
    Kevin

I'm James.

I am sure they will realise their mistake.
    Well I'm not going to spend it just incase

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast