Hi All,

So as I am sure many of you will know, it is a big year for Rega this year what with them celebrating their 50th Anniversary which is a huge achievement, so firstly congratulations Rega on giving so many music lovers so much pleasure during the last 50 years.

To celebrate such a huge milestone they will be launching their Naia Reference Turntable which is the culmination of 50 years of Rega turntable design to give their best performing production turntable to date with many innovations trickled down from their Naiad 'test bed' Turntable.

Priced at £9999 with no cartridge and £12,500 with an Aphelion 2 fitted it is clearly a price hike over their previous range topper, one of our most popular turntables, the Planar 10, but the Naia is basically improved in every area to give a Rega turntable that can deliver even more information from the groove of your record collection.

On Demo

We have placed our order for our demo Naia fitted with the Aphelion 2, this is due around mid October so not long to wait, as a big vinyl enthusiast myself I really can't wait to have a listen.

Please find more info on our website link below -

https://hifilounge.co.uk/product/rega-naia-turntable/

Cheers,
Paul.