+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Car Carpets and Mats - the work of the Devil?

I'm Geoff.

Take the carpet out, swap sides and put it back in upside down and it will (probably) fit. Problem solved, no pile to collect bits!
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Rob.

Mine seems to be bonded to the floor! I suspect that the manufacturers are now doing this in case in the event of a crash with some kind of driver and carpet malfunction they will not be culpable perhaps I ought to ditch the after market mats just in case
    Buy Bose...And get your parking validated!.

https://youtu.be/ZCBe7-6rw4M

No Highs...No Lows....It Must Be Bose!

I'm Kevin.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    my footwells need hoovering badly again... cant manage it nowadays, so will have to go the the car washers.
    Well, do a proper job then, instead of wasting time doing it badly.
    Kevin

Too busy enjoying the music....

European loan coordinator for Graham Slee HiFi system components..

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by CageyH View Post
    Well, do a proper job then, instead of wasting time doing it badly.
    "I've been Cagey H, and I'll be here all week! Don't forget to tip your waitress"

I find if I do something badly enough, it gets taken off my chores list
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm Martin.

Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm Steve.

Homer has the answer. Doesn't matter how stupid the question

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:

A/V:

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

I'm David.

Murder to clean, bits stick to the fibres like glue. I always thought carpet was fitted for it's sound deadening qualities.

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Lame excuse - just remove the mats and give them a good brush with a stiff bristle brush. Then vacuum the under carpet and refit the mats. 15 minutes at the most, to do both front and back.
    Barry

I'm David.

Not always so easy if you don't have a drive Barry and are able able to use a vacuum, unless that is you go out and purchase a battery operated one.

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by antonio View Post
    Not always so easy if you don't have a drive Barry and are able able to use a vacuum, unless that is you go out and purchase a battery operated one.
    Even if I didn't have a drive, I do have a 30 metre extension reel, so I could also do next door's car if I wanted. However I don't want - we get the Romanians to hoover the car for us while we go into Aldi next door. And a very nice job they do too.

T'other system:

A/V:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast