+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Speakers advise

I'm Ian.

Thank you all for your advice on this. I have looked at the tannoy speaker and that look ideal. But I have found Polk Audio T50 4 Way Speaker new on my budget do anyone if these are any good.thahs in advance

I'm Ian.

Thank you all for your comments. I have looked at the tannoy speakers and they look ideal.but I have across a pair Polk Audio T50 4 Way Speaker that are in my budget. Do anyone know if these speakers are any good. Thank in advance

I'm Ian.

Sorry about the double post .

I'm Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockerman View Post
    Thank you all for your comments. I have looked at the tannoy speakers and they look ideal.but I have across a pair Polk Audio T50 4 Way Speaker that are in my budget. Do anyone know if these speakers are any good. Thank in advance
    reviewed and measured here https://www.audiosciencereview.com/f...speaker.24890/

Some issues but a lot of speaker for the money. That peak in the mids might be a bit nasty, it would put me off them, but seems you can EQ it away - but then you'll need EQ.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12