+ Reply to Thread
Page 920 of 991 FirstFirst ... 420820870910918919920921922930970 ... LastLast
Results 9,191 to 9,200 of 9908

Thread: Johns Hopkins Medical Centre - World Coronavirus infection Map by Country.

I'm Grant.

Scottish numbers: 13 October 2021
    Summary

2,581 new cases of COVID-19 reported
    35,728 new tests for COVID-19 that reported results
    7.7% of these were positive
    30 new reported death(s) of people who have tested positive
    51 people were in intensive care yesterday with recently confirmed COVID-19
    918 people were in hospital yesterday with recently confirmed COVID-19
    4,270,126 people have received their first dose of a COVID-19 vaccination and 3,868,656 have received their second dose
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Hi Gary,

I honestly don't think the government, or anyone else, wants another national lockdown.

Now that the vast majority of the population have been vaccinated (for *whatever purpose*, your view of which will be decided by what side of the fence you sit on in relation to 'conspiracy theories', but regardless mass vaccination was the government's goal from day 1 of vaccines being introduced during this pandemic), there would be nothing useful gained.

Quote Originally Posted by Stryder5
    While you could argue that there is value in comparisons, if you compare false with false......guess what, you’re left with? Figures that are meaningless.
    Indeed. Or as they also say: 'incomplete data is bad data'.

Therefore, I do believe that there will be a continued focus from the government on getting more and more people 'jabbed', whether it be boosters or otherwise, simply to continue making money for the pharma companies, ultimately pulling their strings and controlling the agenda. So half-truths or blatant lies will continue to be used in order to skew the public health figures, in whatever way best facilitates that agenda (possibly such as you've outlined) - but not to drive a lockdown.

As I've said, the goal now is to increase jabs (whether Covid or flu-related), and therefore profits for pharma companies selling the vaccines, and/or, if you're a cynic/'conspiracy theorist', injecting people with whatever is necessary (possibly laying dormant in their system, ready for activation later), to facilitate the next stage of a new world order, not to shut the country down again, as that would be counter productive.

And yes, of course, the Biased Broadcasting Corporation are full of shit as usual, totally untrustworthy and simply a mouthpiece for the 'powers that be', so will always twist things to suit their agenda. It ceased being anything useful to the public about 30 years ago.

Interesting video though that Sandro has shared, which if you didn't already believe so, adds yet more weight to the notion that the efficacy of Ivermectin is being deliberately discredited, in order to push vaccines instead for Covid.

Marco.
    Main System

Turntable: Heavily-modified Technics SL-1210MK5G [Mike New bearing/ETP platter/Paul Hynes SR7 PSU & reg mods]. Funk Firm APM Achromat/Nagaoka GL-601 Crystal Record Weight/Isonoe feet & boots/Ortofon RS-212D/Denon DL-103GL in Denon PCL-300 headshell with Funk Firm Houdini/Kondo SL-115 pure-silver cartridge leads.

Paul Hynes MC head amp/SR5 PSU. Also modded Lentek head amp/Denon AU-310 SUT.

Other Cartridges: Nippon Columbia (NOS 1987) Denon DL-103. USA-made Shure SC35C with NOS stylus. Goldring G820 with NOS stylus. Shure M55E with NOS stylus.

CD Player: Audiocom-modified Sony X-777ES/DAS-R1 DAC.

Tape Deck: Tandberg TCD 310, fully restored and recalibrated as new, by RDE, plus upgraded with heads from the TCD-420a. Also with matching TM4 Norway microphones.

Preamps: Heavily-modified Croft Charisma-X. LDR Stereo Coffee. Power Amps: Tube Distinctions Copper Amp fitted with Tungsol KT-150s. Quad 306.

Cables & Sundries: Mark Grant HDX1 interconnects and digital coaxial cable, plus Mark Grant 6mm UP-LCOFC Van Damme speaker cable. MCRU 'Ultimate' mains leads. Lehmann clone headphone amp with vintage Koss PRO-4AAA headphones.

Tube Distinctions digital noise filter. VPI HW16.5 record cleaning machine.

Speakers: Tannoy 15MGs in Lockwood cabinets with modified crossovers. 1967 Celestion Ditton 15.

Protect your HUMAN RIGHTS and REFUSE ANY *MANDATORY* VACCINE FOR COVID-19!

Also **SAY NO** to unjust 'vaccine passports' or certificates, which are totally incompatible with a FREE society!!!

I'm Grant.

my info is this, from wiki.. certainly imo as good as youtubers..
    Ivermectin, a medication used to treat parasitic infections, was suggested as a possible COVID-19 treatment in an online preprint which utilized a flawed statistical methodology. Importantly, the concentration of the drug that was required to achieve the antiviral effects observed in cell culture was several times higher than what can be achieved in the bloodstream of patients. Its clinical effectiveness is unproven and is still being evaluated. The highest quality evidence published so far suggests that ivermectin is ineffective at treating COVID-19. The promotion of ivermectin as a COVID-19 treatment has led to increases in ivermectin-related poison control centre calls in the United States, as well as national shortages of the drug in Australia.
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    Depends on who the 'YouTubers' in question are. If they're professionally qualified people, as is often the case with such material posted here, then arguably the info provided is easily as good, or if not better, than that found on Wiki.

You have to consider who controls the content of Wiki, and any biased agendas they may have, or with it being an open resource, any factual inaccuracies it may contain. That's the problem with using only one or two 'trusted' sources of info, to form your conclusions, rather than casting the net much wider, and going more on the balance of probabilities, as ultimately you don't really know WHO you can trust!

Marco.
    Main System

Turntable: Heavily-modified Technics SL-1210MK5G [Mike New bearing/ETP platter/Paul Hynes SR7 PSU & reg mods]. Funk Firm APM Achromat/Nagaoka GL-601 Crystal Record Weight/Isonoe feet & boots/Ortofon RS-212D/Denon DL-103GL in Denon PCL-300 headshell with Funk Firm Houdini/Kondo SL-115 pure-silver cartridge leads.

Other Cartridges: Nippon Columbia (NOS 1987) Denon DL-103. USA-made Shure SC35C with NOS stylus. Goldring G820 with NOS stylus. Shure M55E with NOS stylus.

Tape Deck: Tandberg TCD 310, fully restored and recalibrated as new, by RDE, plus upgraded with heads from the TCD-420a. Also with matching TM4 Norway microphones.

Preamps: Heavily-modified Croft Charisma-X. LDR Stereo Coffee. Power Amps: Tube Distinctions Copper Amp fitted with Tungsol KT-150s. Quad 306.

Cables & Sundries: Mark Grant HDX1 interconnects and digital coaxial cable, plus Mark Grant 6mm UP-LCOFC Van Damme speaker cable. MCRU 'Ultimate' mains leads. Lehmann clone headphone amp with vintage Koss PRO-4AAA headphones.

Speakers: Tannoy 15MGs in Lockwood cabinets with modified crossovers. 1967 Celestion Ditton 15.

Also **SAY NO** to unjust 'vaccine passports' or certificates, which are totally incompatible with a FREE society!!!

Today in the UK (with the previous day's figures shown in brackets below): https://coronavirus.data.gov.uk/:

Positive tests: 42,776 (38,520).

Deaths: 136 (181).

Hospitalisations: 754 (766).

So... The bad news is that cases have risen again and topped the 40K threshold, and so still up and down like a yoyo. We'll see where we are tomorrow, in that respect. The good news is that hospitalisations remain stable and appear to be heading on a downwards trend, but that could increase anytime if new infections continue to rise.

And deaths are now down at the level I'd expect will largely be the norm until the two key stats above show significant signs of improvement.

In Wales today (with the previously recorded figures shown in brackets below):

New cases: 2,266 (2,047).

Deaths: 4 (1).

So a slight rise in cases from yesterday. Hopefully that's not the sign of another spike. We'll see tomorrow.

Marco.
    Main System

I'm Martin.

The new disclosures also make clear just how much AstraZeneca has foregone in electing to sell their vaccine on a non-profit basis. Moderna and Pfizer, by contrast, believe they will make $18.4 billion and $15 billion this year through their Covid-19 vaccines, despite plans to produce fewer overall doses.

https://endpts.com/astrazenecas-non-...ng-them-money/

What vaccine have the vast majority of people in the UK had?
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

So it's ALL about the UK, is it?

That doesn't show the bigger picture, and of course presumes that the information contained in the article you've linked to is correct. What really matters, in terms of ascertaining profits made by pharma companies, is the worldwide situation, where Pfizer and Moderna vaccines have been widely used.

In that respect, the figures quoted respectively for their profits ably show the bigger picture, and also the reality!

Marco.
    Main System

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    Therefore, I do believe that there will be a continued focus from the government on getting more and more people 'jabbed', whether it be boosters or otherwise, simply to continue making money for the pharma companies, ultimately pulling their strings and controlling the agenda, and so half-truths or blatant lies will continue to be used in order to skew the public health figures, in whatever way best facilitates that agenda (possibly such as you've outlined) - but not to drive a lockdown.

Marco.
    Comparing this to post #9197 (sorry I can't put both quotes into one post), I can't tell if you think the government is trying line the pockets of big pharma, and if so, how? It's all getting a bit confusing.

And this is addressed to no one in particular: Is it just possible that if the government ditched the idea of vaccines and pushed everyone down the Ivermectin route, there would be similar resistance and suspicion? Just sayin...

And I was one of the "few" who got the Pfizer jab, maybe somebody decided i was worth spending money on
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    Comparing this to post #9197 (sorry I can't put both quotes into one post), I can't tell if you think the government is trying line the pockets of big pharma, and if so, how? It's all getting a bit confusing.

And this is addressed to no one in particular: Is it just possible that if the government ditched the idea of vaccines and pushed everyone down the Ivermectin route, there would be similar resistance and suspicion? Just sayin...

And I was one of the "few" who got the Pfizer jab, maybe somebody decided i was worth spending money on
    Lol... ALL the world governments, not just the UK, are lining the pockets of big pharma, but the UK arguably less so, *if* the info contained in the article Martin linked to, in reference to AZ, is correct.

How? Well, in terms of the reported profits made by Pfizer and Moderna, by continually pushing jabs (and in the process buying more vaccines), of course!

I agree with your point on Ivermectin, but that doesn't negate the one I made of it possibility being deliberately discredited in order to push the vaccines, as in comparison it's a cheap drug, and so there's less money to be made from selling it. Ultimately though, it comes down to which side of the story you choose to believe!

Marco.
    Main System

I'm Gary.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    Ivermectin, a medication used to treat parasitic infections, was suggested as a possible COVID-19 treatment in an online preprint which utilized a flawed statistical methodology. Importantly, the concentration of the drug that was required to achieve the antiviral effects observed in cell culture was several times higher than what can be achieved in the bloodstream of patients. Its clinical effectiveness is unproven and is still being evaluated. The highest quality evidence published so far suggests that ivermectin is ineffective at treating COVID-19. The promotion of ivermectin as a COVID-19 treatment has led to increases in ivermectin-related poison control centre calls in the United States, as well as national shortages of the drug in Australia.
    Wiki is open source IIRC, which means it’s open for change at will by anyone?

“Flawed statistical methodology” please explain how? Not defined in the above!

“Highest quality evidence” what evidence where is this available? There certainly is evidence that I have posted earlier that as a cocktail including Ivermectin is effective!

Which “poison control centres”?

Why is there a national shortage Australia....where is the link to confirm this?

The post above contains a definition from Wiki that is meaningless, and without facts.

Gary
    It is easier to seek forgiveness than to ask permission

Rules are meant for the obedience of fools and the guidance of wise men

+ Reply to Thread