+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FS: Shure SRH-1540 Premium Closed Back Headphones

I'm Russell.

Default FS: Shure SRH-1540 Premium Closed Back Headphones

Selling these top of the range Shure Headphones purely because I never use them

I’ve had them about 18 months and used them twice as I now use my office as my listening room.

They are as new as can be seen the pictures. Comes with two leads, spare ear pads, hard case and all instructions and packaging etc.

I did lots of research and trialling before settling on these as I wanted something very neutral sounding as well as lightweight and comfortable and these ticked all the right boxes.

I paid £395 so looking for £295 including postage to UK mainland address as they’ve been used for maybe 3hrs tops.

I'm Russell.

Bump for these wonderful, as new Headphones.

I'm Russell.

Forgot I was selling these!

Anyone want to make me an offer as I never use headphones so they’re just sat in a cupboard

I'm Peter.

Hello! You said in the opening post that you trialled lots of headphones before getting these. Did you try only closed backed ones, or did you try different types? I'm particularly interested in whether you picked these over Sennheiser HD600s.
    Thanks for your time

Peter
    Peter

I'm Russell.

Quote Originally Posted by symon View Post
    Hello! You said in the opening post that you trialled lots of headphones before getting these. Did you try only closed backed ones, or did you try different types? I'm particularly interested in whether you picked these over Sennheiser HD600s.
    Thanks for your time

Peter
    Hi Peter,

I tried lots of headphones when I was in HK a little while back - they had a great store called Jaben where I sat for around 90 mins trying all different types.

If I recall, most were Closed Back and Over Ear as I don't like the feeling of something sitting 'on' my ears so my choice was limited that way.

I nearly bought some Meze Classic but in the end went out the store empty handed and bought the Shure's when I returned home.

I did try some Sennheiser's but really can't remember which model however they were a similar price to what I paid for the Shure's.

Thanks.

I'm Grant.

Shure make some nice cans..
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Russell.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    Shure make some nice cans..
    Shure do

I'm Lawrence.

Quote Originally Posted by Weeman1973 View Post
    Shure do
    Groan

I'm Russell.

To save any more excruciating puns would anyone want to make me an offer....

I'm Russell.

Now sold STP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast