Bought a flatpack kit from Colin Topps at Christmas and just got around to building it. Colin's kit is a work of art in itself, truly inspiring from opening the box, biscuit joints line everything up and the quality of the finished project is then in your own hands. Sorry the pics are only from my phone.

My only previous DIY venture was the finishing of the Sachikos built by Steve (Aquapiranha), which to be honest I'm pretty chuffed with. Cheers Steve, I still owe you a weekend of unlimited vino for changing my life with your generosity. To get these accepted in a domestic environment was no mean feat!

The Frugal 3's are definately female gender and if you can't get a pass for these then you're stuck with Bose - in fact unless you've got four opposing thumbs you should get

Listening impressions to follow but obviously interesting compared to the Sachikos - 8" single driver at 6' tall compared to WAF friendly 4' driver smaller than the I-ron board. I still need to get some plinths sorted but it takes three days before anyone notices they've been put in the room. Happy Days!

[IMG]http://theartofsound.net/forum/picture.php?albumid=126&pictureid=750[/IMG