Can anyone familiar with the quirks of DAB tuners help me out here.

Yesterday the DAB tuner on my Arcam Solo Neo stopped working, it tunes into 1 channel (Metro FM) a local rubbish station and is totally unresponsive to any commands from either the remote control or the front panel. Dont know why this happened, the Neo has not been moved out the rack since i put it in 6 months ago, I've tried clearing out the pre-sets and rescanning for stations which seems to work ok but then I'm still stuck with the same station which i cant change, all other functions on the Neo (Net Radio, Media CD etc seem to work fine).

I'm just using the T type aerial provided with with the unit, which has worked fine since i got it. Does require some careful positioning, otherwise it can make a horrible bubbling squelchy kind of noise.

Fortunately the Neo is still under warranty, I've had it for 6 months and its the second unit I've had, the first had a funny problem with the CD mechanism where it wouldn't release a disc when the drawer opened causing a disc to get stuck inside the unit on the day i bought it. The dealer was fine and changed it for a new unit immediately and I've had no problems since (until now!). I traded in a load of old gear to acquire the 'one box' type solution and quite enjoy the arcam sound. I do listen to quite a bit of DAB and net radio when working and the fact the Arcam handles these harsh sources in a nice warm way was a big deciding factor for me, and i still buy the occasional cd too so its a nice functionality to have.

Anyway, just wondering if there is a quick fix for what seems to be the stuck DAB tuner before i take another trip back to the dealer.

All help and advice appreciated (and dont say 'should have bought a naim uniti' or I'll be upset as i couldnt afford it!)

Cheers