+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 10 of 36

Thread: Lockwood MAJORS

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #10
    Join Date: Jan 2011

    Location: Kent

    Posts: 1,357
    I'm Clark.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    If I owned Jack Bruce's Orange Formica Lockwood Majors I would stride the world like a colossus! I wonder who has them now?
    I know what you mean. I used to own a pair of ex John Entwhisle JBL C50SMS8's. The provenance doesn't make them sound any better (although they were amazing speakers) but it does ones ego no harm.

    Jack Bruce playing the baseline in Crossroads was something to behold. The big Tannoys I have had never sounded quite as natural or tuneful.
    Last edited by BTH K10A; 29-08-2011 at 08:20. Reason: another thought

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •