Besides other projects, I've had a custom GRF build on the go for a pair finished in Mahogany II stain & full gloss varnish with some interesting extras.

I won't bore you with all the internal build shots, so here is what they look like.


Brass pan head bolts fixing the drivers, larger 75mm dia rubber tyred wheels with lock on rear brakes.

Close up of Golds


Here in the listening position, playing


Crossovers are built into separate matching external boxes - connect with Neutrik 4 pole plugs and sockets on the back of the cabs for easy connection.


Added grab handles on the rear for easy moving.


and on the back of he cabs - aids lifting


An interesting project and a bit out of the ordinary. I've got another pair on the go now in same colour also for Golds - seems to be popular choice.
These will have cat proof mesh in the vertical horn down section (out of sight) to stop inquisitive pussies climbing up inside them