+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 10 of 33

Thread: Wanted 36ohm 1/4 Watt 1% Metal Film Resistors

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #31
    Join Date: Oct 2010

    Location: Newcastle Under Lyme. Staffordshire UK

    Posts: 152
    I'm Raymond.

    Default

    Hi Barry,
    Sorry for my tardy reply, been laid up with a cold!
    I fitted the 27ohm resistors and all went well.
    I've changed my mind regards the 306, I'll stay with my Stan Curtiss power amp for the time being.
    It's a big lump, but sounds excellent. I wanted to replace it with a smaller power amp and thought the 306 would suffice but that's not the case.
    Thank you Barry for all your help. The Hafler DH101 is singing now! It matches the Stan Curtiss amp well and sounds superb. Stan only made three of the power amplifiers and I'm lucky to have one of them! I've called it the Beast!It weighs well over 80lbs!


    Best regards,
    Ray
    P.S. The Stan Curtiss has been recapped since the photo, and the amp does come with a cover!
    Last edited by isobarik; Yesterday at 12:38.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •