Time is catching up with me and I am having to downsize my Hi Fi gear, my workshop and my steam locos.
I have two techie decks both modded to the same level. one running MC and the other MM.
The 1210 running the MM cart is for sale.
[IMG][/IMG]
It is fitted with an external power supply which feeds unregulated DC to twin regulators on the techie board. One feeds the power circuits the other the servo signal system. Additional mini sub regulators are used to power critical circuits in the servo. (most of this is in the techiepedia ) It is fitted with an Ianmac bearing which runs in oil. The platter is dampened with Dynamat and does not ring. ( again in techiepedia) The tonearm has been changed to a coaxial constructed carbon fibre set to track to Baerwald settings. A silicon damper is fitted. The techie arm mount is as original giving standard height adjustment. The cover is in good condition but does have some scratching on the top.[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]

If anyone needs more info contact me by PM

Im looking for £900 collected from Stewarton in the S Glasgow area where the deck can be checked and tested.
Transport elsewhere in the UK at cost or by other arrangement.

I have an Ianmac bearing, Cyrus 8two DACAMP and a pristine Cyrus 1 (modded) and a 5" Brittania and 5" GWR tank steam loco's yet to advertise
Ian