I have owned this Cyrus 1 for decades, using it in a second system initially and then ceding it to my son before finally retrieving it (and giving him my spare Cyrus One HD )

So now I have a spare Cyrus 1 which really will no longer be used as I have a streaming amp/dac for my study system.

The Cyrus 1 works very well and is in very good condition with all features working including the fine internal phono amp, the early style on/off switch and illuminated logo too! I have been told that the source selector could do with switch cleaner spray again but I don't want to partially "service" the amp - if a new owner wants to go through it to refurb then this would surely be a good one to do it to, though it works well as is.

Included is the original owner's manual and IEC lead (not the original 13 amp plug but it has the required 3 amp fuse). Photos show good condition with several paint rubs but no dents that I can see.

Collection preferred; meeting up possible and you would be welcome to see it or pick it up if local enough to Bishop Auckland in the North East. I would be able to box it well given a little time if a courier service is required.

I suggest £120 plus post/packing (Hermes likely to be about £10 max).