Any comments on the weekend's games then, chaps?

Another hard-fought win for Celtic (this time 3-2), over a team that often takes points off of both side of the old firm, and Saturday was no different. The problem we have at the moment is fielding a regular and settled defence, and importantly one that the new keeper can form a good understanding with, plus getting new players to bed in... This time Jullien was injured in training, and out!

So I'm afraid we're going to continue shipping goals until that situation is resolved. Thankfully, we generally have enough firepower to get us out of trouble and secure the three points, as indeed happened on Saturday against Livi, but that's not always going to be the case, so we have to sort out the defence.

For you guys, it was always going to be a hard game against Hibs, and that turned out to be true. We've always struggled at Easter Road, so I'm sure that when we go there again, it'll be just as hard. With Hibs being a force to be reckoned with this season, a point at Easter Road for any away side is probably a decent result.

Still, we've caught up now, points wise, as I expected, after us missing those games because of the behaviour of a selfish idiot, and if we win our remaining game in hand will go top again... It's defo going to be an interesting season!

Marco.