+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Helping A Friend Out - Any help with pricing these please as a job lot?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I'm Ade.

Default Helping A Friend Out - Any help with pricing these please as a job lot?

Hi,
    As the title suggests, a friend of mine, whose Father has a lot of stuff requires sale of these items.

I suggested prices based on eBay completed listings but they would rather sell the lot in one go!

Can anybody help with this, just to give a ball park figure as I believe some of this gear is fairly desirable? Alternatively suggest a dealer who would offer a fair price, not E******m as they have asked me not to contact them, personal reasons I believe.

There are 3 items without photos as these items are in the friends house, rather than his Father's house where I took them.

https://imgur.com/a/XXXw0zB

THE LIST:

Linn LP12 Transcription Sondek Turntable

Naim NAP SA

Alphason HR-100 MCS arm with Ortofon MC10 Supreme cartridge

Goldring Lenco GL72 Turntable 16, 33, 45 & 78 speeds & comes with several different head-shells.

Thorens TD 125 MKll Turntable

SME Series lll Arm with spare arm

SME Series ll arm

Naim Nac 32.5 Pre Amp

Naim Nap 140 Power Amp

Celestion Ditton 66 Speakers (With Original grills but cabinets need a refresh) - tweeter replaced a while back.

Realistic Stereo Frequency Equaliser

Techics ST GT650 Tuner

AKAI HXA3X Cassette Deck

Sansui Integrated amp AUG30X

All items are loved and used; certainly they have signs of use and some marks here & there and probably could do with a service but have been handled by a Gentleman who cherishes Hi-Fi.

I was told that all items were working as they should at the time they were shelved, some a couple of years ago, others longer.

Thanks in advance...
    Ade
    Last edited by Parcelmonkey; 10-11-2018 at 15:49. Reason: Added further info...

+ Reply to Thread