Quote Originally Posted by Paul Hynes View Post
Hi Marco,

I am fine thanks. I hope you and Del are keeping well and enjoying yourselves.
Cheers, mate. We're both doing our best to age disgracefully!

North Wales is on hold for a while, as we need to finish renovating the house here before selling it to ensure we have enough cash to buy a similar house in Wales. I will look forward to sharing a bottle of the good stuff but you may have to leave it down in the wine cellar for a few years yet.
Ah well, like your good self, fine wines age well! I look forward to sharing a glass or three with you, once you eventually complete the move

I do appreciate a good sound system anywhere and the car is no exception. Unfortunately I cannot fit my line source arrays in the car and would need a double decker bus with the first floor taken out to fit them. That is not going to happen, as I would miss the CLK performance when driving. Also I just cannot picture myself driving a bus listening to Born to be Wild.
Lol - now *there* is an image!

I agree with you and your Merc upgrade is awesome. I will keep tuning into this thread to see how it progresses.
Nice one. It'll all be coming together soon, so plenty more pics to come, including my own when I get the car back!

I am working on a 12v system for my guitar using valves although progress is slow as I am still busy at present. If this is successful I may adapt it and install something similar in the CLK, although it might be a little tricky playing guitar whilst driving.
Ha - that's what the chauffeur's for, old chap! Intriguing project for your guitar... I'd like to see some pics, when you consider it appropriate, posted in the DIY room, as I suspect a few folks here would be interested

Marco.