+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Huge bargain Epos ES-14N and stands

  1. #1
    Join Date: Apr 2009

    Location: Near Saffron Walden, Essex

    Posts: 7,361
    I'm Dave.

    Default Huge bargain Epos ES-14N and stands

    I have one pair of NEW Epos ES-14N in Walnut and stands at a MASSIVE discount.

    Due to my long term health problems these lovely speakers have been unpacked but never used, just sat on a shelf. The stands are boxed, sealed and unused. So all as new with warranty.

    Usual price of speakers with stands is £4400 but this pair is ONLY £2700.

    Arrange your own carriage or collect.


    radlettaudio@hotmail.co.uk

  2. #2
    Join Date: Apr 2009

    Location: Near Saffron Walden, Essex

    Posts: 7,361
    I'm Dave.


+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •